Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not God, and I am not Chuck Norris. To be perfectly honest, I have no @$^&ing idea why they treat me as such, because it's still a strange concept.
The basic idea is that I run a little sprite comic called There's Something about Tails. Guess it's popular to some here.
Now I'm half expecting Jake to show up ^^
Considering there aren't any firearms in Sonic Robo Blast 2, and that (if I recall correctly) the use of martial arts isn't possible, I don't see it very likely.

But I AM here to pick up and (possibly) give mapping tips. :)

Project Dark Fox said:
I am not God, and I am not Chuck Norris. To be perfectly honest, I have no @$^&ing idea why they treat me as such, because it's still a strange concept.
The basic idea is that I run a little sprite comic called There's Something about Tails. Guess it's popular to some here.
Considering there aren't any firearms in Sonic Robo Blast 2, and that (if I recall correctly) the use of martial arts isn't possible, I don't see it very likely.

I'm not surprised you would know a thing or two about mapping :P

I guess everybody is a bit "starstruck" with Akuma and you, haha.

The question is how human everybody on the forum is.

...Actually, I'm not sure what I'm talking about. Welcome to the board, at any rate. I think I might have heard about your comic once or twice, but I'm unfamiliar with it otherwise.

Project Dark Fox said:
Heh. Well, I'm still just as human as everyone else.

..... Right?
And here I was hoping we were all technicolor critters out to stop the good doctor from taking over the world with some crazy scheme for the nth time this week.

Yes, some of us are human, too. Anyway nice to meet you, time to get back to my little map ^^

I read though some of TSAT once, it was kind of... confusing?
but I was young at the time, so...
o yea im shdo i cam hear a few yrs ago adn nev3r gawt 2 hav a propr intorduciton
so hai thar pplz

Drake Spyker said:
And here I was hoping we were all technicolor critters out to stop the good doctor from taking over the world with some crazy scheme for the nth time this week.
If that were the case I'd be far too much of an anti-hero to really care.

Project Dark Fox said:

AWESOME, Hi there PDF :D

Project Dark Fox said:
Oh hey, I remember your comic.
As much as I hated SATAM, your story was interesting enough to keep going.

super said:
Hi PDF, Hope you like it here.
We'll see. So far I don't see any of the rumors coming to light yet, though the long list of forum rules concerned me. (It's no tthat I'd try to break any, but even I feel like I have to tread lightly.)

Nice to see another member from the Mystical Forest Zone. Just a heads up, the Akuma Th here is not the same one from MFS/Middle ground. I just hope you don't suffer from what's come to be known around these parts as "Glaber Syndrome" (See 1994 level or worse)

I wish that you don't suffer from Glaber's "bring up every community fact about him and use it for attention, despite it being a negative attribute" syndrome. It's not a pleasant syndrome to have.

Just something I'd thought I'd point out.

Spazzo said:
I wish that you don't suffer from Glaber's "bring up every community fact about him and use it for attention, despite it being a negative attribute" syndrome. It's not a pleasant syndrome to have.

Just something I'd thought I'd point out.
I know Glaber. I [drew something] "for him" several months ago. ^_^

New guy checking in here.

While I may be new to the forums, I'm far from being new to the Sonic World. I'm old enough to have played the original Sonic games when they came out, and I've been a longtime fan, despite the fact I haven't played any new Sonic games for a few years.

I found these forums thanks to the featured article on Doomworld, and a few of you may recognize my name as being seen reviewing numerous other Doom-related wads, some of which have found places in the Top Wads lists of the past few years.

For more information about me, take a look here for a quick overview.

I hope to be around when I'm not busy working, dealing with real life drama, or other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back