2.2.5/6 framerate issues

Solid SOAP

Hey guys, has anybody else been having odd framerate issues while playing after the current update?

It's weird, typically the framerate has seen incredible improvements throughout the game, but every now and then the game will slow to a single-digit crawl. It fixes itself typically if I pause the game or come to a dead stop for a few seconds. What's odd is that it isn't consistent; it's not like the framedrops occur in the same area consistently, they just happen seemingly at random. The rest of the time playing is super pleasant and consistent with framerate... I can't commend ya'll for improving the framerate in that regard, by the way! Haunted Hills, the desert and Castle Eggman were HELL to play through previously. Single digits from beginning to end.

I should mention I play with models and ambient lighting on, btw.

Anyone facing these issues now?

I have as well.

Oppositionally, have you experienced the improved framerate as well? This is a blessing. It's just odd that the intense frame issues are occurring at seemingly random.

Do you have ambient lighting implemented? What about 3D models?

I have played 2.2.5/6 with no models whatsoever, and on the lowest resolution, and I cannot manage to get a decent frame rate out of CEZ2 like I did in previous updates. It is not my PC.

I have played 2.2.5/6 with no models whatsoever, and on the lowest resolution, and I cannot manage to get a decent frame rate out of CEZ2 like I did in previous updates. It is not my PC.

It's obviously your PC, it's our PCs. My PC performs this version better than the older, I'm not implying this isn't an issue for other people, just saying that PCs are built differently and that processor's architecture affects how a game runs; mine runs perfectly fine with this game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back