Kekcroc (NOT A MEME MOD)

Kekcroc (NOT A MEME MOD)

Micro

sonic heroes is a good game
KEXTRAB0.png

Yep, it's him.

srb20043.gif

He can glide, climb, and use his trusty plungers to attack.

Model made by me.

Attachments

• C_Kekcroc_v1.2.pk3
    333.2 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
Considering Micro was sent to rejected submissions, partially for being an edit of someone elses model, I feel I should check. Did you make the model for this character yourself or did you take it from somewhere else? And if so, what is the source?

I don't really have anything against this character, and if the model is your own creation I'd be pretty happy to release it. But I should definitely check at this point.

Considering Micro was sent to rejected submissions, partially for being an edit of someone elses model, I feel I should check. Did you make the model for this character yourself or did you take it from somewhere else? And if so, what is the source?

I don't really have anything against this character, and if the model is your own creation I'd be pretty happy to release it. But I should definitely check at this point.
Mellow, I made this model in Blender. And yes, I did make this myself.

Alright, with that confirmation I'll move this into releases then!

Normally I'd remove the posts that were made in submissions when moving a thread to releases, but in this case I think it's important to have this discussion visible so there's no confusion about this.

ok guys, here's the thing to know:
"why does this character seem strange?"
well, it's because it comes from screenshots of a "disappeared" and rather obscure Sega Genesis game with the exact same name.
there's various evidence that the game exists, but it is not known whether it is true or not

Nice, a geometrically shaped birdo that i didn't hear about apparently. I was kinda sad that he didn't have extra sprites :( Oh well, the character at least is identical to the cover of the lost game about him :)

Added XMomentum support, and changed the file type to PK3

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Made a hotfix. now the XMomentum animation works

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back