MS/Server analyzer site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.S.

Formerly Inuyasha, Retired Staff
Something for you guys to toy around with: I made a quick server analyzer site this afternoon after Cue requested me to make some code to send ASKINFO packets and parse their replies.

You can see it here:
http://xsrb2.cstrfan.info/other/serverinfo.php

Hopefully it'll prove to be somewhat useful.

(Don't fret if the first page takes a second to load -- it's querying all the servers on the MS for info.)

Thanks, Inu. At least this makes it alot more clearer to search for a server who plays X gametype and to see if the server has a good amount of people.

Now this is pretty neat. Is this going to be incorporated into the main Master Server webpage later? I think it would be a great addition.

Now this is pretty neat. Is this going to be incorporated into the main Master Server webpage later? I think it would be a great addition.

Working on it, mine is taking longer due to vBulletin integration and making it nice with AJAX and such.

Also, this.

Yeah, I gave Cue all of my code just so he could implement it here and whatnot.

Right; well, now that Cue has made his implementation public, there's no need for this. Feel free to keep using it - I'm not going to be getting rid of it anytime soon, and it's arguably faster in a few cases - but I personally suggest using the MB's own MS/Server analyzer. Further discussion should be put in Cue's stickied topic as well.

Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back