The rings in GFZ1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was originally made to show off how SRB2 can have objects floating in mid-air, which was a big accomplishment back then. >_>

[spoiler:69d3193083]Knuckles Emblem is in the middle. And if you get the rings you can get a "PERFECT" bonus. Oh, if you go through it 3 times without touching the rings. You get access to a secret zone....JK![/spoiler:69d3193083]

Vibrant Ve- Oh, yeah. Nevermind, it's actually real now.

It should be included as a secret level in a future release.

Autosaver said:
[spoiler:2d8db1396b]Knuckles Emblem is in the middle. And if you get the rings you can get a "PERFECT" bonus. Oh, if you go through it 3 times without touching the rings. You get access to a secret zone....JK![/spoiler:2d8db1396b]
xD
Good times! I actually am SURE that with the new version this time the ring of rings in GFZ 1 and the huge, black V in Deep See Zone are somewhat connected with the acces to Vibrant Vendetta Zone! There is no way this release took so much time without implementation of Vibrant Vendetta. They knew they could'nt hold it back for too long. Some people say it was the first attempt to create Eggrock Zone and they called it Massive Meteor Zone. It was a giant, magical place, filled with so much awesomeness that no one could resist its addicting nature. But then, one day, something went terribly wrong. The hardrive with the only copy got damaged. They tried to restore the corrupted data but what they accomplished to retrieve was not the Massive Meteor Zone they loved and appreciated. MMZ had turned into its twisted, evil counterpart. It was so horribly hard and disgusting to look at that three interns took their lives after playing it. They renamed it to Vibrant Vendetta Zone and locked it inside a USB stick into a room in the deepest cellar of the SRB2 HQ for it only shell see the light of day again when a new generation of players would be born. A generation of fearless hardcore gamers that were able to defeat the beast. Some believe it's still there in the darkness, watching and waiting. But I say: the time has come that history will take it's final turn. The beast... was released! O__o

But I guess I should shut up before the wrath of the admins will hit me and erase this theory from the minds of the forum users.

Morph said:
Autosaver said:
[spoiler:a1afb0a9ad]Knuckles Emblem is in the middle. And if you get the rings you can get a "PERFECT" bonus. Oh, if you go through it 3 times without touching the rings. You get access to a secret zone....JK![/spoiler:a1afb0a9ad]
xD
Good times! I actually am SURE that with the new version this time the ring of rings in GFZ 1 and the huge, black V in Deep See Zone are somewhat connected with the acces to Vibrant Vendetta Zone! There is no way this release took so much time without implementation of Vibrant Vendetta. They knew they could'nt hold it back for too long. Some people say it was the first attempt to create Eggrock Zone and they called it Massive Meteor Zone. It was a giant, magical place, filled with so much awesomeness that no one could resist its addicting nature. But then, one day, something went terribly wrong. The hardrive with the only copy got damaged. They tried to restore the corrupted data but what they accomplished to retrieve was not the Massive Meteor Zone they loved and appreciated. MMZ had turned into its twisted, evil counterpart. It was so horribly hard and disgusting to look at that three interns took their lives after playing it. They renamed it to Vibrant Vendetta Zone and locked it inside a USB stick into a room in the deepest cellar of the SRB2 HQ for it only shell see the light of day again when a new generation of players would be born. A generation of fearless hardcore gamers that were able to defeat the beast. Some believe it's still there in the darkness, watchin and wating. But I say: the time has come that history will take it's final turn. The beast... was released! O__o

But I guess I should shut up before the wrath of the admins will hit me and erase this theory from the minds of the forum users.

Isn't that the story of "The Millennium Level"?

Why bother doing Vibrant Vendetta after Sonic Master killed the joke?

Honestly, I have no idea what the V or circle of rings do, seriously.

Ezer.Arch said:
Cue said:

Aesthetics.
Lol. Im gonna go and try to remake vibrant vendena zone now, and ya, im probably gonna fail so badly at it, but we will never know since the usb drive is probably somewhere in ssntails basement :| ah crap my computer is gonna crash now AUTO SAVE!!

909090hey said:
Ezer.Arch said:
Cue said:

Aesthetics.
Lol. Im gonna go and try to remake vibrant vendena zone now, and ya, im probably gonna fail so badly at it, but we will never know since the usb drive is probably somewhere in ssntails basement :| ah crap my computer is gonna crash now AUTO SAVE!!
Erm, SonicMaster beat you to that.

Jellybones said:
...The V is DSZ1 is Sonikku's signature. SNN said that himself. :/

Nope. That V was supposed to be developed further, but I never got round to it. I think it looks OK as is. There's no real intended backstory to it.

My signature in that level is much better hidden!

I'd still like to see a version of Vibrant Vendetta that has funky synth music and strange colorful level design.

JohnnyWallbank said:
Kaysakado said:
JohnnyWallbank said:
My signature in that level is much better hidden!
Just wondering, which act is it in?

There's actually two in the game. One can be accessed by conventional means, the other requires actual cheating to get to. Good hunting!
While I'm asking you questions, what does defining JOHNNYFUNCODE in the source do? All I can tell is that it's something to do with Objectplace.

JOHNNYFUNCODE is basically Multiplayer Objectplace. If I remember correctly, it was used to place objects in the Sonic Into Dreams level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back