Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
====> A Big room ! (A bit empty, still ...)

srb20009.png

====> The dining room (the kitchen: just after!)

srb20014.png
Far too much yellow. Try using different colors with similar textures and the room will look a lot more appealing.

If they exist in the main game already (if multiplayer), other wise you have to add them (if singleplayer).

Emerald Lake is Nearing completion (Thank you object place) as well as the side release during the OLDC showcasing the original Emerald Lake Zone Act 1.

Last edited:
I made a new level. It was a nucience to make and took 3 months a week of 5 hour work days. I am happy to now show it off!

I now present Lava Reef Zone!

2mg60w4.png

2r5fhh0.png

xbn3pw.png

29dx1zr.png

No, THIS is Lava Reef!

srb20110.png

(No, I'm not entering this.)

I don't have the textures in mine. Made it as close as possible. I also wanted it a little in my own style!

Was that from the bait and switch mod SRB2&k?
Yes it was, and it was in development until annoying morons. People like you, kept pestering us and we decided to switch the topic name to "srb2snk" which was our mod's SVN branch name and claimed it was a fighting game to prevent such further idiocy in the topic.

Hi, I figured I’d try entering my first OLDC, I intend to enter Single Player with Aqua Relic Zone 1[/FONT]

49srb20115p

sorry if you can't see the pic, can anybody suggest a better site for image hosting if this pic wont show?[/FONT]

Last edited:
Heh, my bad I suppose, I should pay more attention to the big upload box and less to the little log in box, well, I have the link in my last post up now anyway.

Well, due to Cinefast basically screwing me over in our CTF collab by not mapping any more, I've resorted to making another.

Now, I might get that done by the deadline, but I only have until the end of today to finish it, seeing as 7:00 Eastern US Time is 4:00 for me (Which, sadly, is when I usually get home from school).

But yeah, I'll see what I can do. If I do submit it, though, expect it to be the bare bones of what I have planned.

hey uhh, how do you submit exactly?, I made a topic in the contest submissions but uhh... well to be honest I haven't a clue what i'm doing.

P.S i hate being new, it makes me sound silly.

No worries, you did everything right. Your submission is now listed in the submissions forum, so FuriousFox can put it in the contest pack when voting starts.

Whew, that's good to hear.

anyway, since the contest is right around the corner now, i wish everybody good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back