This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
due to XMomentum removing a speed cap, the speed sections goes really fast with every character.
idk if there's a way to fix that

I assumed that was by design, no?

My only suggestion for these sections, and I dont even know if its possible to implement, is for Neo Sonic to enter Boost mode.

XMom has a Lua setting to enable and disable the cap removal on the fly.

i'll check about it later

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

ok, i found something interesting that could also be used with Xmomentum.
Vanilla Metal Sonic in the mach speed section cannot go into boost mode, thus going with the default speed.
this could also be done with Xmom Lua to deactivate the speed cap when going on those parts

There's a spelling error on the Elise easter egg.
srb20193.png
She should say ''I've never seen'' or ''I never saw'' instead.
Also, on Crisis City there's a part where you fall on a couple of glasses, however only Sonic/Tails/Knuckles/Amy/Fang/Metal can get through them, because each can spin, or have an attack that breaks floors.
However certain characters don't have one, so maybe you could add a dash panel to force them to spin, or maybe make the floors breakable by just stepping on them somehow?
Nonetheless, glad to see it ported.

There's a spelling error on the Elise easter egg.
View attachment 45837
She should say ''I've never seen'' or ''I never saw'' instead.
Also, on Crisis City there's a part where you fall on a couple of glasses, however only Sonic/Tails/Knuckles/Amy/Fang/Metal can get through them, because each can spin, or have an attack that breaks floors.
However certain characters don't have one, so maybe you could add a dash panel to force them to spin, or maybe make the floors breakable by just stepping on them somehow?
Nonetheless, glad to see it ported.

I know about that Crisis City part, I have already fixed this issue.

As for the grammatical error. Actually, in this regard, i would really need help with this, because I write badly in English at times and I myself do not notice it. Therefore, if you find more such errors, please let me know in the Discord PM.

Mikhael Blur#7666

Im late to the party, but awesome job at porting my mod :) Glad people still enjoy it to this day. Its been quite popular on Youtube the last few months.

Imagine if he or she adds soleanna as the hub lol then u gotta fight silver (as silver) shadow, sonic Then ill call this mod god tier, OOOOORRR Sonic boy or whatever race OO MY GOD! that will be so cool!

I updated the thread a bit, added new recommended mods and a new known bug for those who are familiar with this level pack for the first time.

The update with bugfixes should be out soon, but unfortunately I still have a lot of other things to do, such as my mapping and IRL things. I hope you understand me.

Really great Addon! 9.5/10. I gave a 9.5 because there's this issue. If you play with custom Characters/Character Addons, some save files overwrite with different characters. For example, if I play with the Modern Sonic Addon and the next time I play, I use the Neo Sonic Addon, the Modern Sonic Save File would be the same level but the character I play as is Neo Sonic. I hope this makes sense lol

Really great Addon! 9.5/10. I gave a 9.5 because there's this issue. If you play with custom Characters/Character Addons, some save files overwrite with different characters. For example, if I play with the Modern Sonic Addon and the next time I play, I use the Neo Sonic Addon, the Modern Sonic Save File would be the same level but the character I play as is Neo Sonic. I hope this makes sense lol

It's becouse you have to charge the addons in the same order always, it happens in all the packs of maps

Tropical Jungle's ending is a lag hell, pls try to fix it cuz I can't stop dying (the game doesn't register my button inputs :c)

I just can finish it with Knuckles

That's a great port, much better than the original one (and original game even if the issues are beyond the glitches and gameplay).

due to XMomentum removing a speed cap, the speed sections goes really fast with every character.
idk if there's a way to fix that
If the creator of the port wants to fix this, they should set player.hasnomomentum to true when on mach speed sections. This should enable the speed cap back and make the mach speed sections not break.
By the way, mach speed sections can be HELL to control in Simple Mode. This should be fixed if you use player.cmd.angleturn << 16 [yes, the full thing] instead of player.mo.angle.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back