For those who expect the shadow model: Stop, really, Stop.

Jeck will make/release those models when he can, no need to start spamming here "ShadOu ReLSAed Plz 3d MoDEL Of HiM!1!!1!!", if you were patient with shadow, you will be patient with the models... right?

For those who expect the shadow model: Stop, really, Stop.

Jeck will make/release those models when he can, no need to start spamming here "ShadOu ReLSAed Plz 3d MoDEL Of HiM!1!!1!!", if you were patient with shadow, you will be patient with the models... right?

i am waiting patiently, oh and still that ray model still has a flying sprite

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

also somebody found out a way to work the saturn inspired md2s

i am waiting patiently, oh and still that ray model still has a flying sprite

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

also somebody found out a way to work the saturn inspired md2s

Ray has a separate model from his flying sprite, so you need to add it manually in models.dat.
The model name is called RAIRG, and this is the entry for models.dat

AIRG VDLC/PLAY+/RAIRG.md3 3.0 0.0

oh
also i want to make my own shadow model, but i dont know how to make one, so i would actually like to have a tutorial from jeck jims

V1.45 Shadow the Hedgehog​
attachment.php
I feel like I have less and less to say with each update. Here's Shadow. Huge shout-outs to Inazuma obviously I wouldn't have been able to reach the quality in animations and poses without his sprites. This shadow supports all the bells and whistles supported in Inazuma's mod. Enjoy!
attachment.php

Also Mighty's face texturing was improved.

Last edited:
Back