This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

wired-aunt

teeing off
"Snolf" turns Sonic Robo Blast 2 into a golf game. See the addon page for more info.

snolf-frozen-hillside-min.gif

srb20011.gif

pool.gif

srb20062.gif

srb20068.gif

Attachments

• ezgif-2-5bc87b872ddc.gif
    ezgif-2-5bc87b872ddc.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 4,140
  • snolf.png
    snolf.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 29,203
  • folf-arid-canyon.gif
    folf-arid-canyon.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 2,948
  • wereholf.gif
    wereholf.gif
    6 MB · Views: 361
Last edited:
It was nice snolfing through GFZ1. This sure reminds me of Roly Poly Putt.
Though for some reason Snolf propels a lot higher underwater.

i should just adress that when you die you can actually still shoot snolf, even though there's no point in doing that, since you'll go through the floor soon.

but apart from that this is pretty good.

I added v1.1 which fixes some issues, fixes up the HUD to be consistent for different resolutions and adds an infinite rings cheat.

I have also made a mini-WAD (it only contains a five line Lua file) that if used in conjunction with this one will force all characters to control like Snolf. That is kind of a joke addon on top of this one that is probably going to be broken or unstable for most characters. This forum has a pretty strict policy for mods, with good reason, so I'm not sure if it's appropriate to throw in a joke mod into this post as well, or if it's appropriate to attach a Lua-only mod on top of the character mod. Can any moderator weigh in on that?

Ok, first of all i love this character and the unique gameplay that remember me i pretty bad at golf, Just to make it more intense I grabed the 2 tokens in GFZ1 and... You can also play the nights special stages and with movement from snolf
attachment.php

one big fail

And for spicy the challenge I tried to beat at least GFZ boss (didn't try other bosses

The bosses here are ANOTHER Level! I was trying too hard and spaming the level map 03 because i didn't want to have a continue. If you want to make this challenge DON'T DO IT. If this advice didn't stop you. I'm gonna leave some tips to beat him
  • 1. Never hit close to him because he's too fast to shoot his lasers and you will get a hit
  • 2. ALWAYS have at least one Ring, otherwise you can't beat him in his pinch INSANITY mode unless you mastered ultra instinct.
  • Don't panic

If you followed all these tips you will be congrated by this image
attachment.php

An Awesome mod! I can make you a suggestion? Can you make some preview of the shoot while charging power meters and add it to an "Easy mode"? The Easy mode will be great for people (like me) bad at golf, and a normal mode without the preview for the players good at it.

Attachments

• srb20147.gif
    srb20147.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 5,456
  • srb20135.gif
    srb20135.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 5,920
An Awesome mod! I can make you a suggestion? Can you make some preview of the shoot while charging power meters and add it to an "Easy mode"? The Easy mode will be great for people (like me) bad at golf, and a normal mode without the preview for the players good at it.
This is a good idea but I'm a bit worried about how difficult it will be to do accurately. The first thing I'll need to do is find out how SRB2 does air drag. Is that documented in the wiki? After that is the real problem: Your takeoff is affected by being on a slope and I don't want to change that. Having to calculate the trajectory taking that into account might be more difficult.
You're all good!
Thanks, I've added Everybody's Snolf now!

This is a good idea but I'm a bit worried about how difficult it will be to do accurately. [...] After that is the real problem: Your takeoff is affected by being on a slope and I don't want to change that.

That's what I thought ... It's just enough that we know how far or high we will go, and in order not to make it a baby mode, players will have to think about their environment that affects in the takeoff.

Maybe it sounds ambitious but it would be a good inclusion!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back