Ohh man, you finally released this. Sick as hell. Brought me out to play SRB2 again just for this.

I remember back in 2016 when you DM'd me about helping since I was also making a Persona mod back then. Heh, sorry I never responded--I just literally didn't notice for a month and then felt too awkward to point it out. Still, you did a great job, and implemented many mechanics the same way I had planned for my own--and added some I didn't even think of--so I definitely approve! Plus all the art and stuff looks really good. But yeah, just had fun playing it with friends for a few hours, REALLY looking forward to the future of this.

(Oh, and if you still want help--uh, I am still willing, but still feeling awkward about our last interaction...years ago lmao)

I played this mod and my laptop didn't blew up! I never play a Persona's game and it's gameplay it's very addictive! One of my favourites mods!

Also, you may know this issue (normal for being a demo), but in certain circunstances, the enemy attacks a teammate that was already dead... It happen to me in a boss fight that the boss, attacks with Assault dive (or something like that) to Tails being dead

Hope you guys can make the full experience! Good 4 years job

unknown.png

Hooray! I've been waiting for this for quite a while, its definitely worth it. I'm looking forward to a single player mode that saves progress. Quick question though, why does Blaze use an Ice Persona? Especially since all her voice lines still refer to her fire. Mitsuru's Persona is not a bad fit in itself, but its strange to see her focus on Ice.

Also today I learned defense can also be spelled defence. Had to Google that to make sure it wasn't a typo.

Seems the mod is broken if someone join in the middle of a game so cannot join server and IP only don't help for that.

Gotta say. RPG Games are my jam. I never tried Persona before but using my Trails games strategy in here works perfectly for me in here. You really outdone yourself Lat, glad I could try this out. Way to go!

Rean_rallies_Thors_-_Imgur.gif

Well finally I joined the server but cannot play. Infinite explosion making hard to see and invisible menu.
If you want to know we're 11 and that happened when I hitted a shadow.
And also is it normal that falling in a pit don't kill you but instead softlock you ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20122.png
    srb20122.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,782
Last edited:
OP said:
Netgame issues:
It's nothing new that SRB2's netgames were never the most stable.
There is no guarantee that netgames with more than 8 players (or any amount for that matter, but bigger playercounts amplify the problems) stay stable forever depending on each individual player's connection.
Joining mid-game (after parties have been made) also frequently causes problems, so it's much better to make sure your lobby's all filled up with all the friends you wanted before confirming the parties. I have tried to the best of my ability to limit this issue to the maximum, but it still frequently occurs.

Known, not much I can do about it in the immediate future.

Norton Security doesn't like me going online, I don't think there's a way around it because it deletes the executable file.

We was 12 when started the game followed by an instant disable joining when started and the glitches in my second post happened.
Was it because we were 12 or the mod just being broken ?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back