• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Feels The Rabbit for SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

deez nuts
unknown.png

Feeling good?

Alright.

So I've started development on Feels The Rabbit. If you don't know who that is I can't blame you. He's basically Sonic's prototype.

I've started this project as my Big "Leap of Faith" in this fan-base. And I'm currently in the works of making a fangame of my own, once I learn how to code more.
I will be in hibernation mode for a LOOOOOOOOONG time after I (Hopefully) Release this.

Update.

I bet nobody expected me to come back here, but for the very few who glanced at this,

Feels is on a hiatus. Doesn't mean its cancelled though, but anybody is free to pick it up.

The project was too ambitious for me as I thought I could do the Lua, and sprites all in one go. I planned to transfer him to SRB2Kart though, but everything was unsatisfactory. EVERYBODY kept shoving practice down my throat, and it felt like I was overshadowed.

It hurts.

It just hurts.

unknown.png

Hes Back!

And better than ever.

With the help of everybody in the SRB2 Discord Server, Development on Feels The Rabbit has Continued!

unknown.png

Hes Back!

And better than ever.

With the help of everybody in the SRB2 Discord Server, Development on Feels The Rabbit has Continued!

Feels good

Haha! See, it's funny, because the rabbit is called Feels, and I said, Feels good. So, like, that's the joke.
and why is everyone using my joke even though it's not my joke but i used the joke 1st therefore you are all stealing grrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back