mtf_ChaosDuels-v1.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
*Chaos Duels*

This is a small MP mod for SRB2, it will feature match, tag, and CTF levels. The current levels that are in this release are:

*MATCH/TAG*
MAPM0 - Acid Plant Zone:
Welcome to the Acid Plant! This level is filled with toxic nitric acid, one touch and you are dead!
srb20198.png

srb20199.png

MAPM1 - Silver Canyon Zone:
The Silver Canyon, this level takes place in a canyon that has a lite shower. This level has alot of areas to explore and even some goodies for Tails and Knuckles!
srb20201.png

srb20202.png

MAPM3 - Dark Fort Zone:
Returning from 1.09.4 is the Dark Fort! This level was entered into the September/October 2008 OLDC, because of it being one of my favorite 1.09.4 level I made, I desided to port it over. This level has a lot of sniping towers, so watch out!
srb20206.png

srb20207.png

*CTF*
MAPF0 - Techno Laser 3.0
Techno Laser zone returns again! this is the same as some of the older versions but it now has a few new things in it.
srb20209.png

srb20210.png

MAPF1 - Green Lake Zone
This level takes place in a nice green lake, filled with the classic sunflowers, rocks and totem polls from Sonic 1. this level is a very basic level, great for beginers!
srb20211.png

srb20212.png

There was gonna be one more CTF level, but it will come after the next OLDC. anyways, have fun!

Attachments

• mtf_ChaosDuels-v1.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 686
Last edited:
...Does ANYONE have anything to say about this level pack? I need to know if there are any bugs to fix before I release the next version... >.>'

Techno Laser Zone 9/10
Well... In techo laser I don't see any bugs. This stage is Okay.

Green Lake Zone 7/10
Same as Techno Laser Zone that level don't have any bugs.

Acid Plant Zone 10/10
Again Level without Bugs. This Level is my favurite because it's look like Danger Closed Base and Hard to Find Emeralds :P

Silver Canyon Zone 7/10
Well this level (for me) are making little laggy. But other bugs...? I don't see.

Dark Fort Zone 5/10
Hmmm... This level is making for me VERY big lag and sometimes it's making for me Sigservs.

That's all from me about this levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back