sonic mmorpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fake. Read the whole topic, you'll see.

Of course, the Panovation guy added THIS tidbit:

He said:
Dear Panovation Studio and Sonic Fans,

There has been many rumors going around about some of our projects including Project Mobius.

In this article I will explain exactly what is going on and to clarify everything. The first thing I would like to note is that Sega of America probably doesn’t know anything about this project. Sega doesn’t know about of Panovation Studios because it is a new gaming company with many upcoming products. The Blue Hedgehog Network is a LLP company which Sega Corporation approved and allowed over a year ago. They allowed TBHN to create an “official” Sonic the Hedgehog community, and international online Shopping center. However we have taken it to the extra mile and have decided to make what was stated in the interview with “Mondo-Cool”. Everything that was said in the interview is true, and in fact there is far more then just-that.

There is a professional line of staff working on it, and other Panovation Studio products, and you should expect a launch of the Sonic ORPG possibly near the end of this year as a beta. I cannot say for sure. Please stop e-mailing Sega about this project. They may own part of the project but that doesn’t mean thousands of people should bother them about it. Everything will be made clear very soon, and it is how it seems to be.

Panovation Studios is not very known by Sega, however The Blue Hedgehog Network, LLP is. Again, please keep your questions until the launch of our website which can be found at www.panovation.com/ which will release shortly.

On a side note: I have noticed that people are saying how this game will revolve over the Saturday morning Sonic the Hedgehog game just because I have mentioned a few key-terms. This is not necessarily true, in fact the story is very deep and that is all I can comment on the story for now.

Thank you for your concern, and be certain to stay up to date with this Sonic ORPG game.

- Mark
HF Panovation Studios
See, it HAS to be a fangame, but he keeps making it sound like it's official. It's people like this that make the rest of us fangamers look bad...

Well, if Omega's the spawn of Satan, and JetKrazy is the spawn of that... uh... guy who I can't pronounce his name, then what am I the spawn of? Pork?

You people get sidetracked WAY too easily. Is there a single topic in this forum whose latest posts pertain to the first one in some way, shape or form?

http://news.sonicstadium.org/?full=84
As Admiral Ackbar would say:

ackbar_l.jpg

"IT'S A HOAX!"

It's not official. It's not a fangame. It's not a defect (it's a feature!). It's just not real - period. It's complete fabrication that not even Panovation (who apparently ARE real and are pretty ticked-off at this) authorized.

So, uh... yay.

Not to rain on your party Shadow Hog, but I cannot recall a time in movies or books that Ackbar says "It's a hoax". I could be wrong though. Or, as (insert known person here) would say:

(insert picture of person)

"I could just be wrong!"

Alright.... I'm confused, if it's fake.... Then who was the person that Mondo-Cool interviewed? Or did he make it up because he is a turd.

Bigboi said:
He's had a warning, I think. I should get the Flame Form out. :wink:
Wait, I got a warning?! You thought wrong...unfortunatly...

That stinks, that there is no Sonic RPG...Well, just get phantasy star online, and make your character Sonic, or tails or knuckles, thats what I did. :D

Tell me more. Can the Sonic characters actually fight? I mean, do you see them holding the weapons and stuff?

Ritz said:
Tell me more. Can the Sonic characters actually fight? I mean, do you see them holding the weapons and stuff?
Yes, they are just a new skin and model to the original character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back