Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Fox sucks!

• I've never played Star Fox

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played all of them, even the Starfox 2 beta for the snes. with the exception of SFA, I love all the games.

I'm a major fan of the original SNES game because of the challenge. Proof positive that a game doesn't have to look great to be fun. Stupid Route 3 always gets me with that boss above Venom, though ^_^()

i didnt play it becuz the reviews wer **** *shot*

Mod Edit: Warning for cursing and idiotic grammar.

Eh, I've played three from the N64 down (Star Fox 64, Star Fox, and Star Fox 2 beta). They were all pretty cool, although the first one for SNES was the best.

Flare said:
i didnt play it becuz the reviews wer **** *shot*

Mod Edit: Warning for cursing and idiotic grammar.
You can't judge games by what other people say. It is just their opinion. Oh and did y'all know the game was created by Shigeru Miyamoto? Hes the same guy who created mario and zelda and donkey kong.

starfox91 said:
Oh and did y'all know the game was created by Shigeru Miyamoto? Hes the same guy who created mario and zelda and donkey kong.

Shigeru Miyamoto has also created Pokemon (which I don't like)
At my opinion, all his creations and games are weird, with the exception of super mario

tails92 said:
At my opinion, all his creations and games are weird, with the exception of super mario
How is Mario an exception? He's an Italian plumber that increases in size after consuming a mushroom, and he's on a quest to save a princess from a bunch of evil lizards. Oh, and he can fly with his magic fursuit. The Super Mario series is great, no doubt, but it's arguably one of the weirdest videogame concepts ever.

Nintendo is hiding subliminal messages in Mario games. For example, Mario went to the Mushroom Kingdom to hit the pipes and find a dazy toadstool. Is it just me, or is that a little proactive? =P

I'm gonna sue.

EDIT: Oh, so I'm an infidel now? Yep, you are SO sued.
CourtroomDrama.jpg

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Nintendo is hiding subliminal messages in Mario games. For example, Mario went to the Mushroom Kingdom to hit the pipes and find a dazy toadstool. Is it just me, or is that a little proactive? =P

theres MUCH more behind that omega. ;)

Nintendo are influencing drugs and mushrooms. The main concept is that mario grows with a 'shroom, with the excepiton of instead becoming faster. Its showing kiddies that shrooms "make-a you grow" so you can look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back