Please don't scream guys, I just want to tell you something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjak

Hi, SSNTails.

Remember me?

Who wouldn't.

First of all I just want to apologize for being such an ungreatful brat to you for all those months, I was really young then and pretty immature, I didn't really understand the hell I was putting you guys through.

I'm sorry.

Can you ever forgive me?

I just wanted to say that the Sonic Robo Blast 1 file is down.

Also, do you guys plan to make a SONIC TEAM JUNIOR site?
I would like to see some pages on the other games that have been made by you guys!

Screen name don't ring any bells here, so that would mean that you were rather far back, either far enough back that I've forgotten, or far enough back that I wasn't here. Either way, it's been long enough that I doubt anyone cares how you acted back then.

Remember, the person who damns you the most is yourself.

We used to have an STJr. site actually, back when Johnny was still a major player. But once SRB2 is done, we're not sure what else we'll do, if anything. And there's no guaruntee we'll keep this name either, since it's a tad short of copyright infringement. :P

Hmm, Arjak... Yes, the name sounds familiar... but you'll have to remind me what went on back then for it to jog my memory.

Personally, I thought "Sonic Team Junior" was rather corny when I first signed on... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back