completely unintentional pun but he feels great to play, he flows so well and i'm absolutely astounded that you guys were able to get such an expansive moveset to fit into just jump and spin, and still leaving room to do the whirlwind jump, it's awesome and there's no better way to describe it.
bit of a documentation error on your part though. according to the css description, the boundgust is activated with the spin button, when it's actually using the jump button.

that's nothing too serious though, just a small oversight lol

Finally
srb20091.jpg

YOOOOOO
I may be late, but atleast I don't feel late. (Pun intended)
he's here, the prototype himself

Wow, was glad to see this prototypes evolution on Discord. It almost Feels like a vannila character :)

i love how i can build speed and do triple jumps while keeping it.

ps: and... this? can you explain it to me?

Attachments

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png
    73 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I have to say that this is a pretty nice character. It has really good abilities and more. But the only problem I have with it is that the sprites don't match sometimes. I don't know how to explain it, but there are sprites that look awesome but there are some that are awkward and don't look good. Maybe in the future, the sprites can be fixed but taking that out, this is a really nice wad and I absolutely love it!

Nice job!

I have to say that this is a pretty nice character. It has really good abilities and more. But the only problem I have with it is that the sprites don't match sometimes. I don't know how to explain it, but there are sprites that look awesome but there are some that are awkward and don't look good. Maybe in the future, the sprites can be fixed but taking that out, this is a really nice wad and I absolutely love it!

Nice job!

Oh, I do have plans for tweaking his sprites, so don't worry!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back