This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Macholor

Welcome to the Mach Zone
INFO
dmKVwwO.png

Cman has been remade. From the bottom to the top. With LUA Scripts from Hand To Others. A Project Made From Hand. A Sketchy Adventure.
CMAN!
ABILITIES

Cman has NO
5 +1 = 6

Total Abilities!

-Double jump: It's a double jump it brings platforming to an all new heights especially with the new upcoming move!

-Air-Drop!: Cman Will Blast With Extra Speed In Mid Air! It's Good For Slowing Cman Down At High Speeds. It Slows Down Cman. If your going to fast and see a secret press spin in mid air. And boom you got the secret!
ginVcBz.gif

-Air-Double-Drop!: And Then From Their You Can Do The Double Jump I's Good For Platforming! And It's Good For Dealing Damage. And Also Good For Speed Running!
EG5KBQh.gif

-The Super Peel-Out!: It's the CLASSIC ABILITY FROM SONIC CD! By holding custom 1 On Ground You Launch With Speed! If you go to fast! Press Spin In Mid Air To Slow Down For Secrets!
V8zTjCc.gif

-The Drop-Dash!: The infamous drop dash from sonic mania and reused in sonic forces. And reused an many SRB2 Wads And Cman's One Of Them!
The Drop Dash How To Use It? Well Press Custom One In Mid-Air And Cman Will Start Spinning You'll Rarely See Cman Spinning. It's Not His Thing! But Here He'll Do It! To Get Out Of It You'll Have To Jump! (It's That Simple)

That's His Abilities.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Introducing.........

WAD-ON-TECHNOLOGY!

Cman Has This Thing Called "Wad-On-Technology"
What's that? Oh i'll explain it here in a second.

Credits =

Cman/CmanArts!
Hold Owner Ship To Cman And "Air Drop LUA Made Too"

Neon
drop dash script

MotdSpork
Super peel out for 2.2

Super Music = Racing King From King For Another Day Made By Siivagunner.

NOW LET'S EXPLAIN WAD-ON-TECH

Wad on technology is something, that i created to show what 2 wads make of eachother.

And here is the introduction.
Cman has Wad-On-Tech. Wad-On-Tech Is When Cman's Code Cooperates With Other Mods.

There Are More Wad On Tech Mods Coming To Cman.
So Let's Explain Our First Wad-On-Tech.
MEnhMZK.png

XMomentum!

In This Wad-On-Technology Cman Will Have Special Animations And An Happy Form Let's Go For It!

Mid-Air Tricks! Cman Will React To Mid-Air Tricks!
Including A Custom Sprite!
dy968Ts.png

4zlug3z.gif

Let's Go Over Speed. With Wad On Technology XMomentum Speeds Cman Up! He Goes Faster Than Original Cman!
6MQ95Fm.png

HYPER CMAN
Hyper Cman Has A New Special Ability His Air Drop Has Been Turned Into The
Super AIR-DROP
Air Drop At High Speeds (If you can control him why at it)

Frostiikin For Making Cross Momentum. (if your reading this YOU MADE THE BEST MOD IN HISTORY!)

Thank You To The SRB2 Wiki For Letting Me Learn Lua Coding.
And Those Whose Lua Were Used During This Situation. Thanks!

MotdSpork
Super peel out for 2.2

Neon
drop dash script

Changes Pre2.2
Buffed Air-Drop Underwater And Normal Ground
-Shoots You Faster And Speeds You Up!
-Good For Running Underwater
-Fixed Sprites With CrossMomentum.
-New Running Sprites

now it all makes since!
Fixed Super Problem With 9999 Rings!
Again Buffed Air Drop.
WAD ON TECH COMING SOON PT3

One You Turn Super You Get A Boost If You Press Spin At The End Frame At The Transformation

FqxhxXt.gifv

q42tPyO.gifv

New Moves Coming As Well!

-Update =
Tomorrow Or Another Day Wad-On Technology Will Be Getting A Newcomer Tomorrow Or Another Day Again.... A Move Along With That!

It's Time for the update you've all been waitin' for.

CMAN 2.2!

the biggest update btw uwu

NEW FEATURES!​

New Ledge Animation
Removed From Title Screen
Put Cman Back In Credits!
Model In Progress (i'm working on it at the time this was posted!
New Wad On Technology!
Fixed XMomentum Problems
Fixed Cman In Online Problems!

Fixed Hyper Sparx Problem (xmomentum)
q42tPyO.gifv

Now You Can Play As Hyper Cman With No Problem
Pp7kjXb.png

Last Time...............
wwzBCsD.png

Cman X CrossMomementum Was Fun..... But Is This Even Funner?!
Beating Your Opponents Turning Friends Into Frenemies?
Seeing Who's The Best?! At...............
BATTLE?!

This Won't End Here This Is The End OF Wad On Technology Wave 1!
PzKS9VO.jpg

You Thought It Was Over.......

Battle moves!

But You Sat There And WAITED!

Now Cman Is Compatible With Battle Mod! He Also Has A Feature When He Turn Super Cman!

C Bomb Barrage

Blow Your Opponents Away! WIth The
C Bomb Barrage

You Wanted ColorFul? Here's ColorFul!
C Bomb Barrage

The New Move Is The C Bomb Barrage

It Comes Once You Load Battle Mod!

CobaltBW For Making Battle Mod Dude.. You Opened A Whole New Way To Play For The SRB2 Community!

Want More Coverage Over This Update? I Have A Vid On YT Also Covering It But I Can't Put The Link Here So Search It Up!

I'll Put The Link Here When I Can!

Gameplay
n2DbHIa.gifv

THE WORLD'S FIRST SRB2 PERSONA SUPPORTED MOD! MADE FROM SCRATCH!

ktrXdfL.png

He's Fully Playable In SRB2 Persona! Completely With! Moves And Everything
Custom Stats And Also........ Works Well With SUPER MODE!

GAMEPLAY/ALL-OUT-ATTACK! =
FESNmvS.gif

BATTLE GAMEPLAY =
fjdeDcU.gif

CMAN SRB2PERSONA HE JUST MADE HISTORY
CMAN SRB2PERSONA HE JUST MADE HISTORY

voice lines in progress

So i heard you were having trouble.....

Here's what you do to load in Cman for SRB2:P

open the command window in SRB2P

enter this = addfile VCL_CmanArts-V2.2P.pk3

Go into player setup and select Cman!
And once you select your team Cman will be there thanks for your interest!

Enjoy beating shadows, and watch out for the reaper!

2.2.1 Update =
CSS ART CHANGE!
Persona Summon Animation
Cman Model 1.0
Cman Offsets Are Fixed!
Skating Sprite.
Dirk Support (frozen sprite)
Persona Voice Lines
Persona = penthesilea
Cman Is balanced in persona!
Footsteps!

More Credit!
Frostiikin = XMomentum
Lat = SRB2P Script!
edgyman rev = model!
Gomynola = footsteps!

CMAN VDLC/PLAY+/CMAN.md3 3.5 0.0

nT2mXrG.png

Attachments

• VCL_CmanArts-V2.2.1.pk3
    18.3 MB · Views: 1,690
  • CMANMODEL.rar
    22.2 KB · Views: 730
Last edited by a moderator:
(keep in mind that i'm judging this from the actual fully custom abilities you have included, them being the speed drop and double jump since i didn't read the full post and didn't realise you'd included other abilities lol)

the mod in itself is...alright. it's decently slapped together with fully custom spritework, and a simple lua ability to go along. it's fine, but i think the double jump/speed drop actually flows quite well with srb2's level design, especially when it comes to the decision of the two abilities being interchangeable at all times. maybe i want to prioritise distance? maybe i want to prioritise height? the mod gives me a choice, and i like that if i'm being honest.

only real huge issue i have is that the speed drop doesn't go nearly fast enough to warrant me using it all the time, and it's really more of a means of changing directions on a dime.

yeetus fetus player deletus
srb21505.gif

Looking into the wad, I see you have XMomentum's hyper scripts in here, which is perfectly fine, the mod is 100% reusable content, but it seems like you didn't properly implement it. Because i'm bad at everything, I do the definition of all of my states in a specific soc in XMom, not in the lua, and as such, when it tries to make you transform into Hyper Cman, it puts you into the first frame of the hyper transformation, which hasn't been defined, and as such, you're just kinda... stuck here lol. Granted, this does fix itself when XMom is loaded alongside it for fairly obvious reasons, but this is still something that you should really look into fixing. Also, you named the hyper music in cman's wad incorrectly, you should rename it from O_HYPERS to O_HYPR for it to actually function.

Last edited:
Can you update your list of Supporters and Co-Authors list for the people's reusable code that's in here?
I'm gonna look at Mr. CMan myself later tonight. He looks very versatile.

Fixed.

I Fixed It, It Worked For Me. And Also I Changed The Music File.
And It Plays. It Should Work Now. Enjoy

-Cman/CmanArts!

Unused Hyper Picture =
Pp7kjXb.png

The Insuppressible Cman... If nothing else, I admire your persistence.

I suppose out of the sheer amount of genuine attempts of trying to get Cman in releases again, you've proven you put the effort in. While I still wis you'd really make his sprites more consistent in its animation (his proportions are all over the place), at least Cman has some more unique stuff to him, even if at least some of these seem like Lua scripts you just put on him for the sake of adding more to his kit, and not really how they'd make him stand out.

Still, I ain't the one designing Cman, so if that's what you want your Cman to have, then so it shall be, I guess. Kinda curious as to what you're teasing with this WAD-ON TECH you're hinting at, but I guess time will only tell what's in store for Cman.

Don't Worry I've Been Working On Cman Sprite Redesigns. You'll Be Surprised When You See.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Added Credit To Scripts.

I've came upon this character curiously and I'd like to share some criticism upon it because I think it needs improvements in some way or another:

The character's sprites are really wonky and all over the place (really inconsistent) and needs shading put onto it (you can search tutorials on how to shade stuff in YouTube), and also having it be more complex than just Circle Tool (but it's up to you to redesign him or not)

The character mainly depends on already existing Lua made by other people and it'll be nice to have original code since it'll make the mod feel more unique and special

The abilities feel kind of out of place for him because they're all known abilities for Sonic and having him have them is kind of strange (up to you again)

Also you should try compressing some files inside your pk3 since the size is abnormally high, and as stated earlier you should fix the xmomentum transformation bug

Quick note: The thread is kind of unorganised a bit, you should try making the stuff fit on the screen since I have to use 25% zoom just to see it properly

Last edited:
Thanks For Feedback

Thanks For Your Feedback I'm Changing Animations Now.
And Still Updating LUA Scripts.

so uh air eevee is not reusable so content u know? as like the scripts aren't reusable so u know like the drop dash is air eevee exclusive script so either make your own or remove it

so uh air eevee is not reusable so content u know? as like the scripts aren't reusable so u know like the drop dash is air eevee exclusive script so either make your own or remove it

I looked into both Cman's and AIR Eevee's drop dash scripts, and they are nowhere near the same.
Please actually have proper evidence before making bold claims and demands like this.
But if you're really serious about it, you should probably be bringing it up with a moderator instead of posting here.

Last edited:
Confirming the above. Don't throw accusations around that you haven't done your research on. And if you have done your research and there is a real problem, just bring it to the mods.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back