i think you forgot to put a animation on SMS.
everytime i land, the model disappears and reverts back to the sprite.
besides that, the rest works perfectly

Yea it does that when you change it

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

ok nevermind, i did a mistype in the folder, my bad, sorry

Its ok also i got almost all animations working with this (put this in models.dat)

SMS MMODELS/SMSO.md3 3.0 0.0
HMS MMODELS/HMSO.md3 3.0 0.0

-Added support for CANINE's Mecha Sonic, it works with the mod's latest update.
attachment.php

i'm starting to like this pack more and more
just very confused why you didn't make the vanilla cast first lol

My idea was to make models for the characters that didn't have models yet, mostly OCs, some of these characters already have models on other packs, I just didn't know when I started the pack.

I might do all of the vanilla cast if there's enough interest, but I think plenty more skilled people have already done those.

Last edited:
Hey Manuel! uh... i am just saying but, you will update the Dirk and Whirl models? cuz... they got updated, with a dance, and when they dance with models, Dirk spins and Whirl just stands, i am just saying, if you can't now, it's okay.

Problem regarding mecha, going super and flying as him will cause him to slide in air, idk how to make attachments so i will not include a gif.
Just a small animation problem, nothing big.

Problem regarding mecha, going super and flying as him will cause him to slide in air, idk how to make attachments so i will not include a gif.
Just a small animation problem, nothing big.
I still need to add some frames for that on the base character so he can make anything, it's just a placeholder right now.

hey Manuel, I really want to see your take on Modern Sonic/Neo Sonic, so we have an updated carbon version of the models

My idea was to make models for the characters that didn't have models yet, mostly OCs, some of these characters already have models on other packs, I just didn't know when I started the pack.

I might do all of the vanilla cast if there's enough interest, but I think plenty more skilled people have already done those.

I won't complain if you decide to do the vanilla characters too, but I like this pack because it covers characters that aren't already covered by Jeck Jim's pack. It expanded my library of models, basically.

Back