This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
A Certain Someone who also made low poly models in 2.1 ;) (And no! Don't Press "Last edited by TheLeopardDragon" Cheater!)

Last edited:
since this character have a part in XMomentum, I wish there was an update to use the ability to do tricks without accidentally using the curl

I've got a couple ideas for further changes to the character:

1: Remapping the Peel-Out to Custom 1, like the standalone script. This prevents confusion with the Spindash, and could prevent unnecessary deaths.
2: Replacing Dash Mode with a thrd run cycle which activates at a certain speed. This essentially does the same thing, i e showing the run sprite when moving quickly, but it doesn't interfere with momentum scripts.

Also do you think it's a good idea to package the Bullet Dash as a Lua ability for Sonic to replace the thok?

Something seems stop Junio from transforming Super/Hyper. Any Reason this might happen?

Last edited:
The fact that there was no run animation between the boost mode (peelout-run) and the jog animation always slightly bugged me. I've actually found a sort-of animation for that, when I was randomly looking at the sonic cd pencil test (which at the end, shows sonic speeding up until he goes into a ball, which reminds me of the sonic OVA.) The run I saw was shown for around a second, but it was there. If you want, I can provide images of this "in-between" run.

Junio Sonic with Thok

Guys I finally managed to remove the bullet dash.

1. You need to right click the .pk3 file
2. open with 7zip
3. remove the file called "Freedom" in one of the folder

and that's it ^^

Is there any reason why super transformation wouldn't work?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

why would you remove the bullet dash?

For the OG CD sonic experience. Just without the emerald powers

I know. But he’s technically from sonic CDs animated scenes, which partially makes him CD sonic

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Is there a reason why His super transform would not work? Certain mod levels seem to let him transform (Like Dimension Glaber), But he won’t Transform in the normal unmodded levels

I found a workaround for the inability to transform... MMT seems to be able to cause any character to go super, or hyper with Xmomentum, somehow.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back