Welcome!

This is my first release ever.
This model is sonic, just base sonic and not supersonic at the moment, it has CrossMomentum support as well, also custom characters will be modeled if I can do them that is, it will become a model pack once I do some characters, well hope you enjoy!

(Model interpretation will mess up some of the animations)

Attachments

• srb20338.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,670
  • srb20337.gif
    547.9 KB · Views: 1,958
  • srb20318.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,758
  • TFMAINRELEASE.zip
    201.8 KB · Views: 731
Last edited:
uh, thats totally wrong, if you have been on discord, LonleyFox is working on a new model pack with XMomentum support, so the new model pack LonleyFox is working on is The First Xmomentum supported models.

I don't see what it would be on the forum. So technically, this is the first.

I don't see what it would be on the forum. So technically, this is the first.

Well, this is the first xmomentum supported model on the mesage board, i think its the second model pack with xmomentum on discord, just because of LonleyFoxz's new md3 pack with xmomentum support on discord.

Who cares if this is or not the first model with Xmomentum Support.

This models are pretty good!
I hope to see more of them!

When looking at the screenshots and GIFS, looks pretty decent, it could use better animations, but this is the first model pack Totally Lerf made,but he could improve in the future.

uh, thats totally wrong, if you have been on discord, LonleyFox is working on a new model pack with XMomentum support, so the new model pack LonleyFox is working on is The First Xmomentum supported models.
Sorry m8 but Gan and Jeck jims' Shadow did it 1st

Lerf, I love your models, the altssnsonic model gives me sonic Storm vibes and I love it, thanks a bunch!

FREAK THAT MODEL IS SO BEAUTIFUL i like that but, i cant play if the settings on "full" because dont have compatibility if jeck jims but its cool i like that

Totally Lerf updated Totally Lerf's Re-Purposed Models with a new update entry:

Why did I forget

So the issues for Alt SSN sonic are now fixed. I apparently forgot that he was missing some animations

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the feedback, Alt SSN sonic is fixed now :wow:
Post automatically merged:

FREAK THAT MODEL IS SO BEAUTIFUL i like that but, i cant play if the settings on "full" because dont have compatibility if jeck jims but its cool i like that
you can put the settings on full if you want, I'm just saying that either it being off or sometimes would be recommended

no its not .-. Chrispymodels: Midpoly is suported too so its wrong

Back