Could this be edited so shadow DOSENT homing attack into TNT?

srb20044.gif

You can also just... be extremely careful with where you use Chaos Snap?

he isn't "difficult to master" for nothin'

Yeah, I did that but nothing happened. Will try again later with the new version and see where I went wrong.
Okay figured it out now, you wouldn't know unless you happened to check the console when you beat the game, so it's very much hidden in plain sight.

Also the timing for the code is quite strict, even if you do unlock it.

So you beat the game all emeralds and then do it? Could the emeralds be cheated or do you have to go the real way?

Do you just have to beat the game, a me problem but I can't play. I'll play when I can, only one way to find out!

So you beat the game all emeralds and then do it? Could the emeralds be cheated or do you have to go the real way?

Do you just have to beat the game, a me problem but I can't play. I'll play when I can, only one way to find out!

contrary to popular belief, you don't actually need the emeralds. just beat black core 3 as shadow and you're good.

You can also use the BotSkin add-on, load a save where you've already completed the game, switch your skin to Shadow, and defeat the final boss. The game doesn't know the difference.

Uh you just need the beat BCZ3, the game can't tell that either. You can literately load the mod in and select BCZ3. Just check the console when you beat Brak as edgymcedgers

Wtf piracy?! Wtf dude is this a fucking joke?!?!?!?! I hate this mod im going back to my fucking old one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you read a mod's description before downloading any mod? You can spend down to 2 minutes and it could've changed everything. Inazuma literately stated the difference between the two versions in the description.

Better yet the mods have a version difference. Just pay attention when downloading mods ok?

Last edited:
Wtf piracy?! Wtf dude is this a fucking joke?!?!?!?! I hate this mod im going back to my fucking old one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you are joking. Did you seriously Download Shadovv and think that was the official one (Despite the fact that this is update 1.2 and that's literally below it) aka the piracy version, and then all of a sudden pull the "I hate this mod" stuff over an obvious joke? That's literally entirely on you man, you literally screwed yourself over there, especially since this is update 1.2.

Oh man Inazuma please help me when i run with Shadow the sprites that appear where his shoes are are not orange they are blue! How can i fix that?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back