• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

srb20089.gif

dogjedi did the speed numbers part.

And before you get any ideas, no, the spin is just there to demonstrate the speed, it's not a boost.

Sorry, that gif I posted earlier didn't explain Shadow's abilities all too well. I'll post another gif that'll correctly explain what he can do some other time.

No, like the SPRITES.
The jumping sprites are just bothering me.

I think he could care less what you think about his sprites if they just 'bother' you, you didn't actually point the fuck out what it was. or give any actual constructive advice.

srb20089.gif

dogjedi did the speed numbers part.

And before you get any ideas, no, the spin is just there to demonstrate the speed, it's not a boost.

Interesting. Do I smell a Sonic Riders HUD or the full fledged return of SRB2 Riders? ...either way, HUD looks awesome.

Is that a Sonic Lost World styled spin? You know, where you can keep going if you hold the button?

Simply strafe when spindashing to keep gaining speed without loosing a single mile per hour. I tested this method on an old map back in 2.0. I spindashed from one wall, and saw just how far I went and used objectplace to play a flag. I then strafed while spindashed and noticed that you can go on forever as long as you strafe. (ofc this is a very old and obvious concept of SRB2, but in case you didn't know).

srb20093.gif

Sonic Robo Doom 2
SonicWithAGun.wad
"I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those things!"

The jokes write themselves.

Nice, we need more flower scenery. Actually, I'd love to see the flora from S2GG's Green Hills Zone recreated.

That flower looks really neat, actually. Tons more appealing than the billions of absurd characters this thread seems to have degenerated into.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back