• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

TLpU41p.png

Due to the entire SRB2 community being mostly weaboo-Japan, Virt took a stand and decided to bring some good ol' fashion 'Muricah.

I love it to hell.

Please have Jaleel's voice play for every single movement and action.

...umm...what does this do to Cream? All I see is a little alarm that may cause Cheese to auto-attack Badniks. I dunno.

I'm pretty sure it's just a script that let's any character mow down enemies in first-person mode, like the intro to Naked Gun. I don't think it has anything to with Cream at all.

After my other failed attempts (Sonic Boom wad, Darkspine Sonic, My Own Sonic), I decided to try something DIFFERENT. And I thought: Hey, what ever happened to the Mechless Eggman WAD?
(made by ViluVector)
So I decided something risky:
BEHOLD! EGGMAN WITH A JETPACK!
srb20042.png

srb20040.png

Some things (jetpack's flames, ability, more shading) will be changed, but tell me i hitted the spot now. I would appreciate some positive feedback :3

I would appreciate some positive feedback :3

Too bad, because I'm going to rain on the parade~ :]

Just kidding, it's kind of coming along nicely. I just wouldn't recommend using 1.09.4/Riders Eggman due to the design being outdated. In my opinion, the latest Eggman sprite design looks much nicer (and if Riders gets updated, it would probably be better to give Eggman said design as well).

Also, be sure to always look at badnik/metallic reference on SRB2 for shading the jetpack.

After my other failed attempts (Sonic Boom wad, Darkspine Sonic, My Own Sonic), I decided to try something DIFFERENT. And I thought: Hey, what ever happened to the Mechless Eggman WAD?
(made by ViluVector)
srb20042.png

srb20040.png

Some things (jetpack's flames, ability, more shading) will be changed, but tell me i hitted the spot now. I would appreciate some positive feedback :3
Whoa. That looks AWESOME! ...sprite really is outdated though. But I'd know that would be interesting to play! I wonder how he'd attack though.

Oh, and are you going to shorten the name to just "Eggman"? And to be honest, I thought your Sonic Boom WAD looked pretty cool.

Thanks for the positive feedback, i'm changing the Eggman Sprites to the newer ones. Should I change his ability from Float to another ability?

And also...

And to be honest, I thought your Sonic Boom WAD looked pretty cool.

thank you mate :3

Thanks for the positive feedback, i'm changing the Eggman Sprites to the newer ones. Should I change his ability from Float to another ability?

Well, hmm... Maybe you could somehow make it so that he could go up a bit when using his jetpack and then come downwards slowly. Dunno how weird that would look like though.

Is he gonna be able to shoot something, like a laser? Because you know, he can't just be able to jump, otherwise he'll be a bit boring. XP

BTW, you're welcome. :P

Thanks to the release of the LUA script "Multi-Thok, Hold-Fly and SpidyKnuckles", Eggman will now fly upwards as long as you HOLD jump in mid-air. Maybe it will be like that. And I am REALLY late for LUA. I don't have ANY idea of how to make any LUA script (not even a SOC!). So maybe he won't be able to shoot anything, but we will see.
Isn't it fun to run around as an egg-shaped man with a jetpack on his back against HIS OWN ROBOTS?

I think his ability should be him being able to jump really high(like, twice the height of Super Sonic), and give him the slow fall ability.

(made by ViluVector)
srb20042.png

srb20040.png

Be sure to make him run faster than Sonic, you know, for authenticity.

srb20003.png

Finally, I can sleep.

Don't blame me, blame SRB2 for lacking full-range orange. What the hell

Last edited:
srb20003.png

Finally, I can sleep.

Holy. Beautiful. Crap.

That is the BEST TAILS I have EVER seen in my ENTIRE life. Better than vanilla SRB2 Tails. It's so adorable! You think you can continue to make that thing? I think that should be vanilla Tails in the next big update. :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back