Soul Calibur 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
Has anyone got this or played this? made any characters? I have, eheee, I have the Xbox version so....

What about you what have you made, or how did you find that game?

The fact that they stopped making this game for Nintendo keeps me from getting it, or playing it, for that matter.

Almost makes me feel like they are all against Nintendo. :(

I might buy it, but from what I've seen from the gameplay. I would probably play only as Yoda, which from what I've heard he is cheap and is true or The Apprentice, which also seems kind of overpowered. I was also kind of surprised that Soul Calibur 4 didn't come out on the Wii for some odd reason, but they might make it for the Wii in a couple of months with a differnt guest character or not.

Folks, by purchasing the Wii you have officially stated that you want motion-sensitive, gimmicky games. If you wanted normal console games, you should've boughten a normal console like the XBox 360.

That said, Soul Calibur IV is still Soul Calibur. Yes, there's a few changes here and there, but I'm not buying it until the price goes down. I'll live with Soul Calibur 3 for now.

BlueZero4 said:
Folks, by purchasing the Wii you have officially stated that you want motion-sensitive, gimmicky games. If you wanted normal console games, you should've boughten a normal console like the XBox 360.

This is one of the few instances where it isn't the consumer's fault. It's the third party's fault for not porting it over. There's no real reason for them not to.

Soul Calibur requires four buttons to play properly. Requiring players to either use a gamecube controller or a classic controller is just plain silly.

BlueZero4 said:
Soul Calibur requires four buttons to play properly. Requiring players to either use a gamecube controller or a classic controller is just plain silly.

Why not the Wii remote plus the nunchuck? Hmmm, Let me count the buttons that would be key to playing the game.

A.....B....C....Z.... Yup, thats 4.

I dont appreciate the fact that SC4 didnt get a Wii release, All the Wii gots thats SC related is that ugly adventure game.

Pretty much the only real reason SC4 is not on Wii is that Sony doesn't want the Wii version of it to get more sales. It's the same reason that SC3 is only for PS2 and arcade (SC2 on GCN sold more than it did on the other consoles so Sony signed a contract with the makers of SC to make it only for PS2)....though it would be awesome if it was on Wii.

Just gonna post characters I made totally out of this random WII Soul Calibur DIscussion:

1: Xemnas_Cervantes(Sonnarkku)
2:Xigbar_Talim(Sonnarkku)
3:Xaldin_Seong-Mina(Sonnarkku)

5:Lexaeus_Rock(Sonnarkku)

7:Saïx_Nightmare(Sonnarkku)

14:Sonark_Siegfried(Sonnarkku)
15:Zephous or something like that _Nightmare(Sonnarkku)
16:Erus_Xianghua(Sonnarkku)

20:Kratos_Cervantes(Sirwpl)

14 Is best one XD!!!

I just hope NAMCO make a Soul Calibur 5, and imagine Sonic using the sword from Sonic and The Black Knight available at Soul Calibur 5 :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back