• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetKrazy

It's kinda 3D. I don't think it's useful in a way but somebody might find a use for these.

s3s2.png

(note: it's already default green color)

If somebody does find any use for it, contact me.

Wow. With a little work, someone good at making character WADs could probably turn that into the best looking SRB2 Sonic ever.

Lol, now go back into the pvm editor, and change him back to blue. I'd try something with it, if he wasn't green o_o

*~SC~*

Why would you change him to blue? Green is default, just like all other skins.

It no longer makes any difference what color the skin is. It did originally, but nowadays any color at all can be used for the changable colors. That's why the Knuckles skin partially changes, because one of the reds was turned into the changable color.

It partially changes because a large portion of the sprite uses part of the orange range. ;)

Here's the blue sonic
blie3dson.png

Oh, and like I said(above), I'll try to get more of these if somebody can find a use for them.

^_^ That is the SH Sonic model. Nothing that I do not have access to. I would have exclusivly made a wad of it myself, but I have too short an attention span to take so many pics in different poses... I gave him a full skeleton and colored him, but I was unable to add him in 3D to the game directly... Stupid lack of 3D model support...

He's right. I made these using some screenshots I took.

Where is Blaze anyway?

Edit: I just wanted to show everyone these:
sonwalk1.gif

They're first walking frames for each angle

Gosh! If I can get the following:

o 1 standing frame
o 2 "bored" frames
o 7 Walking frames
o 4 Spinning frames
o 1 Flying up frame
o 4 Running fast frames
o 1 Grab a bubble frame
o 1 Hurt frame
o 1 Dead frame
o 2 Balancing-on-the-edge-of-the-cliff frame
o 3 Falling down frames

then that would be the best sonic ever!!!

Good luck with that, especially the dieing frame, might have to make that one yourself.

Wouldn't it be easier to just bone the Sonic Heroes model and animate it?

3D sonic model Production update!

sonjump.gif

4 jumping frames for each angle.

And I think I'll try to make some of the animation frames myself. It's gonna be hard though.

What's a 'flying up' frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back