Is this supposed to look this way? (ERZ2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubat

GFZ (WIP) theme enthusiast
I know nobody plays 2-D sections in first-person mode, but...

erz2%20first%20person.gif

I mean, there is absolutely nothing visible blocking me from leaving this section. I'm not trying to bash the game or the devs, but shouldn't there be a wall right here?

Last edited:
Not the entire stage, just that one section. I guess I worded my question wrong (and I'm sorry for that).

Shouldn't the barrier be placed where the player is programmed to walk rather than in the foreground?

I think you misunderstood. We can't see your picture.

I've fixed it... at least I think so. They looked fine when I reloaded the page after posting, and they worked in incognito mode before. They should be up there now.

I've fixed it... at least I think so. They looked fine when I reloaded the page after posting, and they worked in incognito mode before. They should be up there now.

For god's sake dude, use freaking dropbox or imgur. I'm getting tired of seeing your posts everywhere with broken images, just use a website that lets you share them properly.

Since it let me see it for some reason (probably because I have a google+ account) I decided to upload it to dropbox for everyone else.

erz2%20first%20person.gif

But seriously, use dropbox or something, Zubat.

That happens because those walls are polyobjects... Probably. You know the lift-like thing in Arid Canyon Zone? The one with no floor? Probably the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back