Your first day of school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably starting next week or so and I HATE SCHOOL. Will be my first time in a none special ed or behavioural school since grade 2. Going to 11 after doing grade 10 two times and just failed careers... go me..

The Dark Fox said:
Wow. Hating school. I find that really, really sad. I'm probabaly the only user that doesn't whine over work. I like school. It's not like it's that hard.

Agreed. I too don't see why anyone would hate school just because of the work. It's way better than having to learn everything yourself. And besides, you're not the only user who doesn't whine over work, as I don't either.

Anyway, today was my first day back in school. It was fine for me, as it always was on most school days. Before today, I was a bit worried about my brother going to the same school as I do now (it was his second day at my school), because I didn't want him to embarrass me, but I don't feel worried now.

One good reason why I like school is that I get to see most of my friends, as I've hardly any friends outside school. I also like seeing this nice TA from Austrailia that likes to be with me and help me.
I also get to go to an Art club to draw whatever I want every lunchtime. I'm quite well known at my school for being good at drawing, as my drawings nearly always seem to be fantastic to many of the people there, if not all.

Monster Iestyn said:
The Dark Fox said:
Wow. Hating school. I find that really, really sad. I'm probabaly the only user that doesn't whine over work. I like school. It's not like it's that hard.

Agreed. I too don't see why anyone would hate school just because of the work. It's way better than having to learn everything yourself. And besides, you're not the only user who doesn't whine over work, as I don't either.

Honestly, I don't mind the effort more so than I mind the time that it takes up. I'm very ambitious, so the number and size of the projects I pursue often require me to be as time-efficient as I can. The high school I went to did not help this, as I had to waste seven hours at school (three of which I might have actually learned something) then one or two more on homework... then perhaps another for my chores. I used to force myself to bed at nine so I would be able to concentrate at school, so I really only had three or four hours to do whatever I wanted... not all of that was spent on computer work since I was already tired from school.

As for the "having to learn everything yourself" part... well, I wasn't learning anything half of the seven hours I was at school, so I wouldn't mind that. All learning really takes is some research, experimentation, and logic, anyways.

Since I've transferred to a homeschool, this "time constraint" issue I've been experiencing is gradually withering away since I can learn and do schoolwork more time-effectively. It's only been a few weeks, and I can already tell it's been sprouting positive results.

speeddemon said:
I'm in middle school started 4 weeks ago it sucks the only cool thing is this really hot girl sits next to me and i really like her i think she like me too i don't know. (i hope she does) >.<

Simple sugesstion for this: SAY "HI"!!!!! Ask her how she is, find out who she is, ask her what kind of things she likes, and soon you may find that you're one of them. Trust me it works ;)

verifiaman said:
The Dark Fox said:
Living in a place where kids smoke, drink, and have guns isn't the ideal school. My school really changed in the last few years. It used to be a really good school.
I already live in a place like that. Bolton apartments in atlanta.
So 6th graders smoke too? (I'm not that grade, I'm higher)

I always enjoyed school. It feels good to ace, get high grades, and finish a big, important report. I usually have chores to do every now and then, so I occasionally procrastinate. Doing work in the car/bus/whatever is cool.

Eh, It suck's having your sisters throw my work away. Anyway, I mess the first day of school because I had a fever. I really got kinda boring, the next day somebody threw there food at me, and that made me really mad.

The Dark Fox said:
verifiaman said:
The Dark Fox said:
Living in a place where kids smoke, drink, and have guns isn't the ideal school. My school really changed in the last few years. It used to be a really good school.
I already live in a place like that. Bolton apartments in atlanta.
So 6th graders smoke too? (I'm not that grade, I'm higher)

I always enjoyed school. It feels good to ace, get high grades, and finish a big, important report. I usually have chores to do every now and then, so I occasionally procrastinate. Doing work in the car/bus/whatever is cool.
Lies, in any case am I the only one who has full fledged balls? And not whimpy middle school/high school stuff?

I pretty much go to college year round, but a new semester started last week, so I guess that counts.
Boring as hell. Basically, I've got Linear Algebra.. the really easy kind that a middle school student could do.

As for everybody bitching about having to go to school, stop it, dammit. After a certain point, being away from school gets boring. Well, it does to me anyways. It turns in to: hang out with friends, come home, sleep. hang out with friends, come home, sleep. Sit in front of the computer, hang out with friends, come home, sleep. School thrown into the mix is a nice change. ;)

I don't need school to keep me busy, though. I have several thousand ways of keeping busy by just going on the computer. :P

You kids with your rap music and computers and your cell phones. Seriosly does anyone be off the cpu more than on?

Yeah, I spend my spare time listening to jazz and making up words.

ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP
-billcosby'd-

Earuto said:
You kids with your rap music and computers and your cell phones. Seriosly does anyone be off the cpu more than on?

RAP IS CRAP

Seriously, if I actually listened to rap, I probably wouldn't be on here right now. Besides, electronica, contemporary jazz, and classic rock are where it's at. Steely Dan and Spyro Gyra are the best.

Blue Warrior said:
Earuto said:

RAP IS CRAP

Seriously, if I actually listened to rap, I probably wouldn't be on here right now. Besides, electronica, contemporary jazz, and classic rock are where it's at. Steely Dan and Spyro Gyra are the best.

Video game music is where it's at. :D

I have no school.

I have no school. :D I have anger problems.
And the people who were helping my mom
find a school for me quit on her.
So i dunno what to do.

School started August 26th for me, I'm a Sophmore now, and the only difference about it now is that I get a little more free time. The first day wasn't much different than normal days.

I have my last class with a girl a like, but I'm far too shy to actually talk to her...=[

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Blue Warrior said:
Earuto said:

RAP IS CRAP

Video game music is where it's at. :D

Yeah, that too. Though, I think a lot of it ties in with the three categories I mentioned anyway, which is why I like it.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
School started August 26th for me, I'm a Sophmore now, and the only difference about it now is that I get a little more free time. The first day wasn't much different than normal days.

I have my last class with a girl a like, but I'm far too shy to actually talk to her...=[
Sophmores 12th grade right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back