Pros and Cons of Sonic the hedgehog(2006)

Will you be buying "Sonic the hedgehog"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
The new sonic game has some good fetures, and some bad I want to hear what you think but first.
Some of the good things are it's the most indepth game in sonic's history, it has amazing graphics, and the realistic movement of the sun should be cool.
But sadly among all these achivements the biggest con to me is... no Crush 40 :cry: .
So what are some of the pros, and cons of this game in yours eyes?

...The game isn't even out yet. How do you expect us to tell you what's good and bad about it if we can't even play it?

:oops: Yeah I guess your right but I meant by what everyone has seen in the gameplay videos, and has heard on internet :mrgreen:.

I'm waiting on the PC version (since I'd rather get a Wiiiiiii), but I like what I see. Mostly. I don't like that there are apparently NINE playable characters now (up from three, which is in itself up from one)... still, the original three characters (well, "original" as in "originally the only playable characters") look like they'll make for a pretty decent game. Plus apparently Tails' gameplay is based on Tails Adventures (for the win).

Who knows, maybe I'll get the 360 version to play on DAD's 360. Which will be in short bursts, because I live on campus and Dad doesn't (for obvious reasons).

Sega haven't said anything about Crush 40, so they may still be recording some music for the game, like another character's theme tune.

At the moment, the only downsides I can see are:
*I haven't got a 360 yet...
*We brits have to wait longer for it for some stupid reason that i've never figured out...

It's just Sonic Adventure 3 with more polygons.

For them to "reinvent the series", it sure plays an awful lot like something between SA2 and Heroes.

Total agree. I might just buy a Xbox 360 only for THAT game. Dead to classic sonic games, hail the new adult Sonic!

SSNTails said:
It's just Sonic Adventure 3 with more polygons.

For them to "reinvent the series", it sure plays an awful lot like something between SA2 and Heroes.

SA2 kinda rocked, but I hated the way they made the story to have a new character every mission. I wanna play the whole story with Sonic alone.

SH bugged me for forcing you to use certain characters. If they would close in the camera, remove the team characters and make 1 character, and edit the levels to be Sonic only I'd love SH. Do you even know what I'm trying to do all the time in it? I'm trying to find a way to complete all levels with Sonic only using the tornado and hil jump to reach Knuckles' and Tails's heights.

Personally I find the SA games and SRB2 the only reason why I should like Sonic games. I hate the fact that the wii should have a so called "sonic and the secret rings" on-rail game should be replaced. I also think most forum members rate Silver too much as a Sonic recolor. That its a hedgehog means they should look a bit at each other. Yeah, Shadow was a Super Sonic recolor with Sonic's ability's, but Silver....NO WAY!!!

Of course i will buy this game, it looks great! The only con is...i dont get a princess thing etc.

Someone in Furcadia was talking about the Shadow lookalike in Shadow's story. When i heard that shadow's story was that Shadow was hired by GUN to save Rouge from a research facility *meh* I predicted that the Shadow lookalike had to have a simular existance to Shadow (The ultimate Lifefore project). That's Just a thoery of mine and that story might be just a rumor.

DuelMasterP said:
Sega haven't said anything about Crush 40, so they may still be recording some music for the game, like another character's theme tune.
Crush 40 said they will have no involvement with this game.
I guess it's kind of good I have them as a friend on myspace :mrgreen: .

I agree with FF but, lately i have been hearing from people that nextgen wont be that great or wildfire will be better and etc. so far, ive only seen good things about this game not bad, hopefully someone will tell us the cons of this game.

O yeah (kinda off topic) :oops: i know ive told people i reserved the ps3 just to get this game, but ive changed my mine, got my money back and got the 360. Screw PS3, its not worth the money or the time. Once i saw what this system can do i changed my mind about ps3, so far i have no games for it but Sonic the hedghog is gonna be my first.

:wink: and thanks to everyone for changing my mind sooner.
i wouldve made a big mistake.

metalsonic5555 said:
DuelMasterP said:
Crush 40 said they will have no involvement with this game.
I guess it's kind of good I have them as a friend on myspace :mrgreen: .

OMFG You are a lucky person metalsonic5555. I mean it too.

I can wait for the PC version, since I'm not getting a 360 or PS3. Wii for me. I still reckon SatSR will be superior to 2006.

I want that game but i do not have a 360 i wanna see a PS3 rating when it comes out if xbox 360 is better ill get that system AND Sonic The Hedgehog

(Wii is pronounced Wee i saw it at the website. wierd i used to call it W-I-I)

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I want that game but i do not have a 360 i wanna see a PS3 rating when it comes out if xbox 360 is better ill get that system AND Sonic The Hedgehog
Punctuation please. :mrgreen:

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
(Wii is pronounced Wee i saw it at the website. wierd i used to call it W-I-I)
That's cool, and all but Isn't that a bit off topic :roll: .

Are you sure that Crush 40 aren't just acting like Bungie? (Saying they're not doing something although everyone knows they are.)

DuelMasterP said:
Are you sure that Crush 40 aren't just acting like Bungie? (Saying they're not doing something although everyone knows they are.)

No, Johny Giolei is on tour with Hardline, there is no chance of them appearing in this game (atleast as well usually know them)

Yep so like I said no crush 40.
But I'm kind of warming up to "his world" its got a good beat, and kick ass lyrics (Crush 40 still rocks harder though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back