Ultimate Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz16

Well, like I said, I got EVERYTHING unlocked. So how do I use the Ultimate Cheat? Because when I try, it kicks me out of the game.

Dude. It'll blow your mind. I'll give you a hint. The reward's name ends with "Zone".

Draykon said:
It's a prank, a joke really. All it does is close the game.
lies! LIES! The ultimate cheat is SOO AWESOME!!! Of course, if you don't have enough RAM and CPU, then it won't work, which is why I've only gotten it to work on my mom's new laptop.

I really think it's the best thing that's been added on to since the classic sonic games.

Ok, thats it, I'm going to dig around the source code, and find the part that defines the ultimate cheat, and when I find it, I gurantee you it'll say something about closing the application. I know from experience that if your computer is too weak to handle something, the whole thing crashes, not just one program.

It has a safeguard. Before activating the cheat, it makes sure that you have enough RAM, but if the amount you have is smaller then a magic number (say, oh, 1024m), then it crashes to avoid blowing past the safeguard.

Seriously, don't try to disable it, Draykon. You could damage (or destroy) your video card.

I'm not trying to disable it, I'm trying to use the power of the source code to prove what it does (Or rather, dosen't do.) The source code can be used for more than meddling with the laws of physics.

But... I just bought a new DELL and it has a pentium 4 processor, and it came out this year! it runs great. So why does this not work? Can you at least tell me what the cheat is?

Oh, come on! If we told you what it did, then it would COMPLETELY spoil it for you!

Think of the fun you'd have figuring it out for yourself!

Sorry, no... Not only would it spoil it for you, it would spoil it for everyone who reads this topic! That would just be Not Very Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back