ThatAzazelFire

Oh it's the Plant guy.
Azazel's SRB2 Model Pack Discussion

Hey, Welcome to the Model Pack Discussion Area, here you can discuss about models, and every now and then i'll tease a new model!

if you need the Indexes still,
BOWIE VDLC/PLAY+/BOWIE.md3 3.0 0.0
TWRL VDLC/PLAY+/TWRL.md3 3.0 0.0
FLARETHELIZARD VDLC/PLAY+/FLARE.md3 3.0 0.0
FIRE VDLC/PLAY+/FIRE.md3 3.0 0.0
CACEE VDLC/PLAY+/CACEEV2.md3 3.0 0.0

STBT VDLC/BOSS+/STBT.md3 3.0 0.0
BLTE VDLC/BOSS+/BLTE.md3 3.0 0.0

TVCR VDLC/OBJE+/TVCR.md3 1.5 0.0
TVSW VDLC/OBJE+/TVSW.md3 1.5 0.0

Have a good discussion!​

Last edited:
Una pregunta rápida donde descargo el mod de TWRL no me sale en ninguna parte ayuddaaaa

1. Te hablo en español para que entiendas, recuerda que el idioma de esta pagina es Ingles asi que trata de apegarte a eso.
2. No existe el mod TWRL, eso es la animacion de Bowie cuando gira (Su abilidad principal)

1. Te hablo en español para que entiendas, recuerda que el idioma de esta pagina es Ingles asi que trata de apegarte a eso.
2. No existe el mod TWRL, eso es la animación de Bowie cuando gira (Su habilidad principal)
And the character in the first gif which mod is or is it a character mod in the first place, if not so much trouble

attachment.php

Last edited:
Model Pack v2 has released

It changes the Coloring for Flare and Bowie, and Adds in Fire! [you know that one ghost i own]

that's it, thas the update

Model Pack v2 has released

It changes the Coloring for Flare and Bowie, and Adds in Fire! [you know that one ghost i own]

that's it, thas the update

Hey!
I seen the model of Fire on the discord, and now i can play with it, nice.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

And the character in the first gif which mod is or is it a character mod in the first place, if not so much trouble

attachment.php

That ins't a character, that is an boss that appears in "The True Arena" that is an level pack where you fight with a lot of bosses, and appears the showed in the image, with the 3D Model, he appears, obviously, in 3D

I just want to ask if there is a way to add these to my jeck jim model folder so I have my other models. I've tried putting the models in the folder and putting the names and stuff in the models.dat but it doesn't do anything.

I just want to ask if there is a way to add these to my jeck jim model folder so I have my other models. I've tried putting the models in the folder and putting the names and stuff in the models.dat but it doesn't do anything.

you just put it into the jeck jim model folder. that's it. they were made to be put into the Jeck Jim model folder. hence why they have the same Folder Names as Jeck's.

just put them into the models folder and it should work as long as the models.dat is updated with the new indexes

you just put it into the jeck jim model folder. that's it. they were made to be put into the Jeck Jim model folder. hence why they have the same Folder Names as Jeck's.

just put them into the models folder and it should work as long as the models.dat is updated with the new indexes

Hmmm.. What characters are you planning to model on the next update? Like... You're working on them or resting a bit. You can text me in private if you want other People to avoid spoilers (If you don't know what character to model yet, i can show you a mod that maybe can bring you a challenge maybe, if you want of course)

Last edited:
No.

Seriously tho, Don't request me to make models. That's rude and inconsiderate. i make who i want, when i want. and requesting usually results in the opposite result of what you want. so don't do that.

Uhhhh... Sorry about that. I could've been "drunk" last night and old dumb me posted this mistake. I didn't mean to force you to make a model, i just wanted to ask but as you said no, i'll accept your opinion and go on cause thats just an character :v And i saw a screenshot of the comment i made on discord and understanded the mistake :| (Yeah, I'm really sorry, I won't ask that again, also cool models :) )

This is a minor update that adjusts the folder naming to be more like Jeck Jim's new VDLC setup.

all future updates will use this set up so i would suggest using it.

I love these models. I just have my OCD being triggered by super flare's (or whatever the super form is properly named) walk animation, where it leans back instead of forward when walking/jogging. Of course, me saying that probably doesn't mean anything, and it doesn't change that I really like the models, and I can still kind of bear with it easily, anyways. Of course, as you said before, you're doing what you want.

Last edited:
Back