Resource icon

[Open Assets] Motoduo (Motobug & Sunset Park Motobug) [BUG FIX]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Verwex

The Wish Hyphen you need!
Chanelog:
v1: Made a mod with classic Motobug inside
v1.1: Made another character: Sunset Park Motobug
v.1.11: fixed bugs and details:
-fixed clashing sound effects of Motobug with Metal Sonic
-fixed the renaming of Sunset Park Motobug
-fixed the sptires of motobug clashing with the original motobug from bonus characters

Here it is! The one! The most needed in the world as a playable! The one you have to always watch out! Get out of his way to victory or he'll smash you. It's...

THE MOTOBUG
h7uEwGD.png

I can say, the motobug is something special for me! He is quirky and heroic while also trying to be a best machine ever! He also is also very competetive, trying to slam anyone into a worse place. Always wanting to get the first place and rule the whole world.

The guy is perfect for your online play for the servers! It drifts beautifully and you will enjoy it. He's not one of those heavyweight characters. He is quite fast, but of course Sonic can't be beaten in terms of max speed and handling

The voices are made by Dylan a.k.a Garrulous64. He is a great guy and I am thankful that he made the voices for the motobug. Makes me tingle inside with JOY!

Original Motobug made by Sega and Sonic Team
Inspired from Motobug mods by Jammer the Fox
Sprites by me
Voice clips by Garrulous64

Now it's time...
For the one. The 'sweet vanilla' of the mod. The shy and adorable. Try not to get too attached to him. He can outrun you politely. He is a bit obscure, which makes him more popoular I think? It's...

THE SUNSET PARK MOTOBUG
zQN3ijZ.png

The beautiful boy from Sunset Park in Sonic Triple Trouble is here. He is a very shy character, but sometimes speaks. Tries to not be the weak one, while also being a nice person, copying one line from the superior one with the most effort possible. He doesn't want to be very competetive and is scared to going outside of the safe cart.

He is a bit heavier than the classic Motobug and drifts worse. It can be good for people that like some more heavy ones.

The voices are made by DiscordOrbyy from Dylan's Discord Server.

Original Sunset Park Motobug made by Sega and Sonic Team
Inspired from the mod that was before the update and my urges
Sprites by me
Voice clips by DiscordOrbyy

The reason why the file versions aren't v1.1, because that change i only for the updated resources. I mean it was only used to promote a new character in this mod. Thank you for understanding.

Attachments

• kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    839.6 KB · Views: 1,394
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    3 MB · Views: 878
  • kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,605
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 826
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 586
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 653
  • kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 623
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    796.8 KB · Views: 619
  • kart0008.gif
    kart0008.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 761
  • kart0010.gif
    kart0010.gif
    798.2 KB · Views: 1,022
  • kart0011.gif
    kart0011.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 588
  • KC_Motobug_v1.01.zip
    765.5 KB · Views: 1,166
  • KC_SunsetParkMotobug_v1.01.zip
    619.1 KB · Views: 800
Last edited:
Heyyy! Ya boi's finally here! (Seriously, I wonder how many freakin' people actually waited for this XD)

Either way, nice job my dood!

(Also love ya Garrulous!)

Heyyy! Ya boi's finally here! (Seriously, I wonder how many freakin' people actually waited for this XD)

Either way, nice job my dood!

(Also love ya Garrulous!)

Thank you. I really appreciate it. I will do more updates that will include every racer until I will do every motobug type.

If you wanna, I can do also some fan-motobug types, but don't expect me to do them in a bit.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back