Not in singleplayer, but you can start an unlisted server and play by yourself. Just remember to set ware_waitplayers to 1 so the game can move out of the waiting for players screen.
Some multiplayer minigames will not be rolled for obvious reasons.

Ok.
Had fun with a 51-game round.
Was completely unable to land in land (the timer ran out BEFORE I could reach the platform).

I'm getting some RBLXware vibes here. (RBLXware is a roblox game based off of TF2ware which is based off of Warioware, so thats why I feel those kinds of vibes)

I just figured out you didn't set a speed limit... Me and a few people were playing SRB2Ware and I managed to get the SRB2Ware speed into 11.50 (with ware_tospeed). It's... veeeeeery fast. Too Fast 4 Me.
srb23009.png

Aside from that, great mod! I have a lot of fun with this and can't wait to see more (if you will add any in an update) minigames!

Last edited:
Apparently, 2.2.6 broke the radius and the glowball minigame. Glowball's just doesn't work and radius doesn't show the circle around the player anymore.

Attachments

• srb20007.png
    srb20007.png
    423.6 KB · Views: 493
Yes. I know.
That's why I wrote, in the release post at the top, in red, bold, big text, that Ware 1.1 will break in 2.2.5 and beyond.

This is due to 2.2.5's introduction of custom skincolors, which in turn modify how skin colors are now ennumerated - Instead of a constant, now I have to get the length of an userdata.

This will be fixed by next version. Unfortunately, it will take a while due to some issues.

Last edited:
SRB2Ware 1.2 has been released!

* Fixed skincolor stuff - Minigames that use it should work now.
* The blacklist works now, oops.
* New quicktest command
* glowball: It starts with one glowball less, making the minigame shorter overall.
* emerald: Some weird spectator issue, now fixed.
* shark: Players that have won are now invulnerable against shark attacks. No more free points!
* bomb: Three quarters of all bomb sparkles no longer spawn, making the minigame less laggy.

SRB2Ware 1.2 has been released!

* Fixed skincolor stuff - Minigames that use it should work now.
* The blacklist works now, oops.
* New quicktest command
* glowball: It starts with one glowball less, making the minigame shorter overall.
* emerald: Some weird spectator issue, now fixed.
* shark: Players that have won are now invulnerable against shark attacks. No more free points!
* bomb: Three quarters of all bomb sparkles no longer spawn, making the minigame less laggy.
yay thank you.

Would love for more Mini-games to be added on and for this to be updated. Hopefully there can be a oldc-like state for this mod where people make their own mini game

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

What? It messed up once again, Whatever

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back