She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations SSNTails! SRB2 introduced me to talking online, meeting people, and everything! Without SRB2, I wouldn't have MY soul mate! :) Well SSNTails, I would like to thank you for alot, but your fiance can thank you way better than I possibly can! Hope you two last!

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Congratulations SSNTails! SRB2 introduced me to talking online, meeting people, and everything! Without SRB2, I wouldn't have MY soul mate! :) Well SSNTails, I would like to thank you for alot, but your fiance can thank you way better than I possibly can! Hope you two last!
i would like to thank him too, for making an awesome game! ^_^
XD

SSNTails said:
TW the Dodger said:
Congrats, SSN. This came as a surprise, made me make an alt account AGAIN (yes I'm TimberWolf) just to say that. ;D

Hope you have a great time with your wife in May, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, we're going to Italy! We're going to have a great time, thanks! :)

Noo, go to Japan *killed*

But yeah, Italy is a nice place, hope ya have a good time there =P

No, wait, go to Japan. I have an ammo case and a rocket launcher in every bank's safety secure box #5 key is hidden 2 inches under the red pushpin in the soil of a tree directly outside SEGA HQ. Go get the key, enter the secure box, go to SEGA and demand STJr usurp the guys who have ruined Sonic!! *prased with 9001 bullets*

I haven´t been here for ages, but congratulations on your marriage. I wish both of you a lot of luck. It would be funny to see you in newspaper, you have done lots of humorous things during this years, even having all this work with SRB2. You won´t be able to stop creating things, will you?

I still remember when I contacted you because I liked your Sonic Doom, and you told me about SRB2. I´ve been following the project since then (8 years?). And it´s still one of the best 3D Sonic games I´ve seen, and the best Sonic fangame out there. You have accomplished a lot of things, I wish you manage to keep doing so.

Best wishes from a fan of your best fangame (although Wizard Needs Food Badly is really impressive too).

Congratulations SSNTails! The game is awesome, and I wish to try the 1.1 version to see it.
And, I must learn how to make wads!

Gratz

Congratulations, SSNTails. I promise, although I haven't been signed up for very long, I have been here long enough to know that...

Uhh...

Nevermind. Congratulations!

Luisete said:
Congratulations SSNTails! The game is awesome, and I wish to try the 1.1 version to see it.
And, I must learn how to make wads!
lol same here.
AmyMediumAni.gif

Congratulations, SSN. Word of warning: one of the wedding guests will turn out to be a bounty hunter in disguise, who will have knocked out the real guest and put him/her in a nearby dumpster, and the target has quite the bounty on his head. The hunter will be well disguised, but with some effort you should be able to root out the imposter.

Not that you'll need (or want) to, since the target is actually a cold-hearted serial killer who'll come uninvited to your party for no reason other than to make everyone's life miserable and maybe kill somebody along the way (won't be anybody you like if he does, though, so don't worry too much). Really, you'll be quite thankful for the bounty hunter's presence, and she'll be covert about taking him out, so as not to disturb everyone else. I'm really only telling you about all this just so you'll know to fish out whoever ends up unconscious in that dumpster, since he/she will probably be someone you might care a little about.

SSN, congratulations. Although I don't know you very well, I think you'll make a great husband, based upon the level of commitment you show in everything you do. 10 years of SRB2 and sticking to it, that kind of commitment is very uncommon...I'm sure you have a great life ahead of you ^-^

Congrats again, and thank you for everything you've done.

Chaos Knux said:
Whenever someone only says 99% of something, the remaining 1% is defaulted to Chuck Norris.

So you like an extra 1% of fail?

Anyways, congrats SSN! Hope you have a happy time in Italy.
Oh yeah, i'll be at your wedding too. I'll knock a guest out and dress up like them, there may be a serial killer with a very large bounty on his head there to ruin your party. He'll get 5 minutes at the most, then you may find him suffocated in the cake. I'll also be dressed up like a girl so that you don't know my real identity or gender, as I cannot afford to give away either. Though a few people call me "she", it can get on my nerves a bit.

Just so you know.

Congrats SSN! Hope everything goes well!

Have fun in Italy, it's a really nice place. I hope you still have time to work on SRB2, even if it's only a tiny bit, as I'd hate to see it 'canned'

Congrats once again!
Az

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back