SRB2 v2.0 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezer.Arch said:
orderpizza[\quote]
Orderpizza? WTF?!?!? I've played SRB2 for2 years, and I still don't know what that one does...(mainly because I never really wanted to try it out)

On the subject of SRB2, I can' t begin to say how much cooler this is. And more difficult, especially with Knux's jump height lowered, and the first boss's difficulty increased. I do, however wish I had more time to play this, seeing as how I've been so busy I haven' t had the time to get past DSZ ( what really sucks is that last time I played, I had DSZ's end sign in sight, but then I had to leave for school)

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Orderpizza? WTF?!?!? I've played SRB2 for2 years, and I still don't know what that one does...(mainly because I never really wanted to try it out)
Code:
ORDERPIZZA -1 1 -1 1 -1 1
Eblo has ordered a pizza.
People mainly use it to induce lulz in net games.

Eh? When I tried to play Mario Koopa Blast after unlocking it, the game crashed with the message "You need to unlock this level first!" That's really odd... o_O

I've also noticed some things in some of the new maps which shouldn't be there...

srb20001.png

Rings on the ceiling...

srb20002-1.png

Gaps in the water left after these pillars went down...

srb20006-1.png

...and rocks which happen to act like death pits.

(I hope none of those things I mentioned break the no spoiler rule...)

Despite the bugs I've noticed, I like most of the new things I've seen so far in this version... I've already completed the game with all emeralds as Tails, and made it to Egg Rock with the other two characters, and I've even found the majority of the emblems now. I think I've already got the hang of ERZ1 as all 3 characters now. O.O

Eblo said:
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Code:
ORDERPIZZA -1 1 -1 1 -1 1
Eblo has ordered a pizza.
People mainly use it to induce lulz in net games.
I use it to check my ping. I see how long it takes for the "Kaysakado has ordered a pizza." message to appear after I enter the command.

Wow I've waited so long for this. Remembering all the years that I've seen this game grow. Well done! However the error's are quite annoying. It was so worth the wait though. Farewell Snn. ^^

I found a random, out-of-place GFZROCK in Castle Eggman 2 (in the area leading up to Knux's emblem). No pics, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back