Resource icon

[Open Assets] BotSuper - Now Bots can turn Super too!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Latius

Hybrid Kart Mapper/Porter
This is just a small little script which allows bots to turn Super along with the player. It also grants 50 rings when collecting Tokens once you have all of the Chaos Emeralds.

srb20061.gifsrb20065.gif

Attachments

• VL_BotSuper.lua
    570 bytes · Views: 7,764
that moment when you notice someone did a code you already did and uploaded it before you, twice in a row
Aside from that, pretty neat! The tokens giving you 50 rings is a pretty wise idea too.

I was curious to see if this was compatible with the add-on that gives Super Tails those Super Flickies that automatically target and attack enemies. It was. Glorious. Now my bot partner is more powerful than I am. Why does he even need me? lol

Edit: Also tried it with Hyper Abilities, which lets me use Hyper Sonic. I remember playing S3&K and wondering why Sonic could go Hyper, but Tails would stay in his base form. Now I've got Hyper Sonic, Super Tails, and the Flicky army of death together in one game breaking package.

One thing I noticed, though. When I move fast enough to leave Tails behind, and he respawns closer to me, it replays the transformation sound effect every time. I restarted the game and tried again with just this add-on to make sure it was this. It's not a deal breaker or anything. It's just a little annoying.

Edit again: Now Tails is going Super when I jump, even if I don't press spin to transform myself. lol

Edit again, again: Okay. I think I found what's triggering it. When Tails is close enough for the prompt to have him carry me appears, and then I jump, Tails transforms. Don't know why. Also, he goes back to normal when he respawns.

Last edited:
finally i really needed this in my life so tails can catch up with me when i turn super

Last edited:
Never saw this until now lol

This mod looks very awesome though! Maybe it can work with SMS Alfrato's Botskin

i ve tried it with a lot of mods togheter, and probably one of the mods i used broke that one... i dont know if it was modern sonic, espio, or heck! one of the 4 player colour mods! but as i can see, the mod is amazing!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back