The change in sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inazuma

Go on, I dare you!
Sonic Team Junior
Judge
Hello forum,
I havn't posted on the forums lately and I would just like to start by asking a question. Ever since 2.0 came out, I wondered why Sonic and Tails had the least effort compared to the greatly done Knuckles. I know that this question might had been asked but I would greatly appreciate if you would remake the sprites of Sonic and Tails to be greater or equal to the quality of Knuckles. I would also appreciate if you would take the time to remake the running sprites of Knuckles to make it more different than Sonic. I know Knuckles had those running sprites in "Sonic & Knuckles 3" but does the whole game need to be based off of that one game?

If you admins and creators of SRB2 are wondering what I meant by changing the sprites, I'm asking of you to merely recolor the sprites so they won't look so re-sized. So I would Like to show you and example of what I am asking but before you say something bad D00D64 I advise that you take in the knowledge that I only used about 10% of my efforts into this badly done recolor. If you are wondering where the image is, click the word "recolor" that is underlined in blue and is also written in blue. So in conclusion, please change the sprites.
Sincerely,
XSpeedGodX

Is this a late April Fools Joke? Every single frame of animation that AJ painstakingly constructed used the same amount of effort. The mass majority of Knuckles' frames were done by Chrispy, in an effort to complete his character frames for ME. If you want an idea for why that particular decision was made, I'd suggest looking at AJ's "Drawing SRB2 Sprites" videos on YouTube.

If you want this change done, you're free to complete it yourself. However, something as minor as "making them not look so resized" is not going to be on our priority list anytime soon. I'd like to remind you how many frames you need to make for each character, and that you're asking us to do that work twice.
In conclusion, we'd rather not. They're fine as is.
Sincerely,
Spazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back