This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Where's the download for this guy? I think he might need to be updated for 2.2.9 too, if he uses glide and climb's former wallbreaking.

Where's the download for this guy? I think he might need to be updated for 2.2.9 too, if he uses glide and climb's former wallbreaking.
Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 8.41.18 PM.png

Where the attachments are inside the white box. Also yes I use Blue Ocean shush :lol:.

You may be right but this was uploaded last year so I highly doubt he will get an update. Then again Nochuckles and Legacy Trio did get one so...

Damn, why OVA Knuckles can't break walls, although the review says "What if there was a character capable of taking any route through any level?" but in fact Knuckles can go one route, you have no choice and you have to go one way!
It would be better to just add Knuckles a normal jump like Sonic's and that's it

Damn, why OVA Knuckles can't break walls, although the review says "What if there was a character capable of taking any route through any level?" but in fact Knuckles can go one route, you have no choice and you have to go one way!
It would be better to just add Knuckles a normal jump like Sonic's and that's it
OVA Knuckles does have Sonic's jump height, And can break through breakable walls and floors. You're also forgetting that Amy and Fang have their separate routes from times so only having a higher jump won't do anything.

OVA Knuckles does have Sonic's jump height, And can break through breakable walls and floors. You're also forgetting that Amy and Fang have their separate routes from times so only having a higher jump won't do anything.
Yes, a jump higher will not give anything, but how to break walls that an ordinary Knuckles can break?

Maybe you shuld spindash,i think?
nope, the issue with this mod is that it was last updated before an update was made to the game that forces any character that wants to automatically break through walls (like knuckles) to have a separate flag to do so. ova knux was made before that requirement, and so can't break walls.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back