SRB2 version 2.2 release date set

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganA

Administrator
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Posted by Rob Tisdell on 11-30-2019 01:05 AM.

Hey all! It’s been a long time coming, but we’re excited to finally be releasing 2.2! We’re going to be making it available on Saturday, December 7th for all to download!

Due to the high server traffic we are expecting, 2.2 will initially only be downloadable as a torrent. If you do not have a torrent client, we are recommending Deluge, which you can find at https://deluge-torrent.org/ . We will try to have a few other mirrors up, but you should be prepared for this release assuming we don’t have any. We can’t wait for you all to play! One more week!

View on SRB2.org

1ualhp.png

Incredible! So many years and this thing is still kicking... it nearly brings tears to my eyes. I love you guys and I'm super proud of what you've done!!

wow, never thought i'd actually live to see the day. congrats developers, i'm sure you did an amazing job these past 5-6 years!

I genuinely want to take this moment to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, for pouring so much love and care into this wonderful little game! It's honestly surreal to think that in one week from now, I'll be playing my most anticipated game in my entire life!

Wow, I don't check this message board for months and right when I do this happens :)) congrats to all the devs, really excited for this!

HOLY SHIT. It's finally happening and I'm hyped for this release so much now! In fact, I made this in my hype for 2.2's release! Hope you all enjoy and I can't wait to play the game December 7th(which doubles as a early bday gift too!), STJr!!
https://youtu.be/yoLNm1_HzTI

Last edited:
My god. It’s finally happening. I’m so excited to finally get my hands on 2.2! Thank you Stjr, for everything you’ve done to keep this game alive this long. We all truly appreciate all the hard work you put into this.

After over 10 years of my childhood nostalgia and just in time for Christmas. Can't wait to check it out!
100-90_5de433d69fe3b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm super excited to try out 2.2 once it releases! It's amazing how far this game has come, 20 years old and still going... you guys should be proud of yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back