Just wanted to say Daytona Hell is one of my favourite tracks and I wish it wasn't in the Hell Map rotation because it's always a hoot (for me, at least) when it gets selected :P

v2 - The Fayt Update, is now released!

It's finally here. v2. The Fayt Update.

ipv2.png

Before anything, why is it called this? Well, it's because a good friend of mine, Fayt_XIII went out of his way on his own accord and fixed up all these tracks that badly needed the treatment. I honestly gave up on them myself(apart from Gemstone, I thought it was fine) and planned on revamping Hydrocity and replacing Shivering Night with another track at the very least. But Fay proved me wrong and with some polish and shine, these tracks were saved and I never felt happier to announce that v2 is the update Insanity Pack needed. There's no new tracks sadly, sorry! But I hope this all tides you guys over until I update this pack with a new track or two. With that all said, thank you guys for your paitence and Fay... thank you from the bottom of my heart for the effort you've put into fixing these tracks up, I honestly owe you one, man. Big time.

As usual, here's the changelog.
v2 - "The Fayt Update"

--GENERAL--
Every map now has better checkpoint and waypoints in general, meaning no jank should occur anymore.

HYDROCITY
--The jumps are no longer annoying and overly punishing.
The waterskip has been turned into a little skip for the yellow spring sector.
The big ramp at the end of the track now has spring sectors to slow the player down and allow them to make the turn easier.
New gimmick added that comes to play around the end of the track.
Music was changed.

--GEMSTONE GARDEN--
Shortcut now has a yellow spring sector to allow you to make a easier turn.

--RETROWAVE RUSH--
Music was changed to the latest version of the song.

--SHIVERING NIGHT--
Added normal snowy ground to make the track much easier to bare.
Added ice blocks for a part of the track.
Now has a minimap.

--DAYTONA HELL--
Checkpoints have been fixed and are no longer unfair.
Now 3 laps instead of 2. Have fun.

--METROPOLIS--
Added decoration to make the map more lively.

--OTHER--
Removed Final Lap support.
Revamped main MB post to look better.
Removed unneeded music tracks in the pk3.

Removed ԋ̶̢̧̰̭͓̺̟̩̝͖̳̠̄̈́̏͋͑̅̀̆̆̌́̏͂̚͜ι̸̻̯̫̻̼̞̺͈̠̩̠̦̎ͅʂ̵̧̦͕̳̟͇̞͕͖͛̐̑̆̀̿̌̍̌̉̀͘͠͝ ̷͕̦͔̺̜͉̑̌̅̒̾̒͑̈́̓͝͝͝͝͠ɯ̴̡̪͍̝̹͈̟͈̪̮͓̫̈͑̿̆̉̃σ̷̺̫̙͇̰̹̿͋̉̓̔̄̌̚͝͠ɾ̵̢͉͔̭̉̓̒͂̈͠ʅ̸̥̆̓͑̓͑̀̈́̄͌͘͝ԃ̷̨̙͖̣̔̾̊͂̓͑͆͒̔̓̎̓̾

Last edited:
Nice map pack,but what's your problem with
01001000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100
?

v2.1 is out, here's what's new:

v2.1

--HYDROCITY--
Musicdef has been fixed to properly credit the creator of the remix used. Sorry!
Button/trap layout has been changed up a bit.
Water jump has more safety now.

--GEMSTONE GARDEN--
Shortcut gets disabled on the final lap now.

--RETROWAVE RUSH--
Musicdef fixed for the same reason as Hydrocity.

--SHIVERING NIGHT--
GFZRock has been completely removed from the map. Whoops.
The skip that doesn't count a lap has finally been blocked. Now you can take that U turn and not skip checkpoints.

--OTHER--
H̺͎͉́ͧ͐ͭ͢e̞͐̈͐̎ͫ ̭͕̞̣ͫͨͮͪ͊́͘c̷̍͂̈́̾a̧̺̥̮̘̍n̏̎'̷̤͚̰̰̤̰͛̈t̢̮̣̦̯͎̰͊ͥ̏̂͆̚ͅ ͍̣͍̮̠̮̿ͯͦ̑͘r͎ͯͤ̅ͅḛ́m̲̝͉͈̤̙͒ͥ̊̎o̅̂̎ͤ̒̿v͔̻̺̭̤͎̲̽͐ͨ̀͛͆͡ę̳͍̾ ̙̚m̴̓ͤ̓̈̆e̵̎̾ ̾̊͢f͎̳͇̙o̎̒r̙͙̦̠̹̬̳͊͒͋ͭ̆͊̅ḛ̘̫̀v̂͟e̲ͩͤr̜̺̘ͯ̇̋̅ͧ̀.̥̜͔͇̀ ̋̎̀ͤͨͫ͏̬̮̭̥̟̬͓S̲͓̥̳̉ͩ̎͛̂̉ͅͅo̥̮̰̞͚̓ͤ̉̉̋̎ͯ͞m͈̱̎͐ͮ̑͌̚͡e͈̱̠ͥͮ̀̏ͬ́ț͉̬͈͇̆h̤̤͗̎̒̏͒̈́i̬ͭ̌͐̑n̼̮͋̽̔ǧ͛ ̳̖̪̲̮ͤͨ̾̆ͧ̽̚ẇ̢ͫ̾ͪi̭̤̺͆ͅc̒͌̋̕k̻͉͓̣͈̅̾͛ͦe̞̲̯̟̜͓̫̾̄̍̓͒̒̀d̰̼̰̝̼̞̀̂ͬ͌̇̋͝ ̛͇͕ͨ̎̾̅̐ͤ̎ṱ̢̠̤ͮͤ̚h̍ͩ̐i͇ͥs̱͈̜ͬͤ͛ͫ̀ ̲̣̘̱̓ͩͫẅ̅a͕̍ỹ͖̭̭̠͘ ͓̻̦ͣͧ͑̄̉c͍̩̈́ṍ͙̟͚̗̭̙͘m̎͐̒̇͘e̖̤͆͋͐s̝͉̖ͩ̄́̉͌ͮ̚,̹͘ ͤ̑̓̇̈́ͥͅa̝̔̑̊ͫ̚n͈͉͔d̴̦̓̊ͩͫ ̧̭͔͎̬ỹ̀̋̐̌͒҉̝̼ó̧͖̪̬͆̽̾̄̅u͒̽̇͗̃ͪ͏̹͕̟̯͖ͅ'̟̪̳͕͎̱͚ͩ̽̔̄ṙ̭͖͈͙̘͇ͫ̊ͪ͜e̬͍̝̦͇̎̕ͅͅ ̦̗ͥ̌ͫͧ̓ͬ̚n͍̰̩̰͋͒ͮ̇̔̓ͅͅe͍͇̲̣̮̟̝̅̿͗ͧ̋x̺͔͙͎̀t̫̫̹̱̥̑̆.̭͉͓̜͚ͬ́

can there just be a version with daytona hell freely accessible?
ive got a group of friends who love the map but we are never able to get it

I found a small texture/model error in Gemstone Garden when underwater near one of the pillars

Attachments

• kart0044.png
    kart0044.png
    490.9 KB · Views: 102

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back