MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case If the IP:75.45.81.234 has been banned, please unban it. It's mine.

Possible ban range: mystic isnt here go spooo.com | Ad 08_05_11 75.57.189.111/24
75.57.189.1 - 75.57.189.254

glaber said:
Just in case If the IP:75.45.81.234 has been banned, please unban it. It's mine.

Possible ban range: mystic isnt here go spooo.com | Ad 08_05_11 75.57.189.111/24
75.57.189.1 - 75.57.189.254

The range is in the 5's yours is in the 4's.

The Dark Fox said:
24.4.47.58- SRB2 server - Hangout

They've been in GFZ for 658H 79S doing nothing.
Their server lags horribly.

Odd! I had been there, but no server there (game had already run for 22 minutes when I got in).

When I got out, I opened SRB2 MS Launcher:

Server Name: SRB2 server
Gametype: Co-op
Players: 0/8

Autosaver said:
I have a question.
I heard/seen people do tag in GFZ.

Is that against rules or are you allowed to do it?
Read the Master Server Rules.
It says: Don't go to a level that doesn't support the current gametype, so GFZ supports co-op and Single Player mode, not Tag mode. It is against the rules. You are allowed, but then you are banned from MS...

Sasa said:
Autosaver said:
I have a question.
I heard/seen people do tag in GFZ.

Is that against rules or are you allowed to do it?
Read the Master Server Rules.
It says: Don't go to a level that doesn't support the current gametype, so GFZ supports co-op and Single Player mode, not Tag mode. It is against the rules. You are allowed, but then you are banned from MS...
FuriousFox in the master server rules said:
Also, alot of people seem to misunderstand Rule 7. Basically, it's saying that you can't have misleading gametypes. If you're in Match mode, you need to actually be playing match. You can play match in pretty much any level with rings in it. Same goes for Tag, it can be done in just about every level, but if you're in Tag mode, you have to actually be playing Tag (or Hide and Seek). Same with the other modes: You should be beating levels in Coop, and capturing flags in CTF.

No log = invalid report

Sorry.

This is only untrue in some cases, where the server name itself is breaking a rule. Otherwise, we can't be sure...

IP: 24.21.200.196
Port: 5029
Hostname: super shadow ninja's server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
Log
Reason:Unsupported Map/Hangout

FuriousFox in the master server rules said:
Also, alot of people seem to misunderstand Rule 7. Basically, it's saying that you can't have misleading gametypes. If you're in Match mode, you need to actually be playing match. You can play match in pretty much any level with rings in it. Same goes for Tag, it can be done in just about every level, but if you're in Tag mode, you have to actually be playing Tag (or Hide and Seek). Same with the other modes: You should be beating levels in Coop, and capturing flags in CTF.
Basically what that means is that you can play match or tag in levels that:
1. have some rings (stages like THZ 3 are not a good place to go to)
2. are not uber difficult (PAZ 1 is a bad choice for match)
You can play co-op in levels that have an exit. (GFZ = good, Zim's base = bad)
What I'm trying to say is that match or tag in levels like GFZ 1&2, CEZ 2 is not against the rules, if it was against the rules i would have been banned from the master server 5 times.

I caught! And it's up right now!

IP: 24.4.47.58
Port: 5029
Host Name: SRB2 Server
Version: 1.09.4
Permament: no
Reason For Ban: CTF in GFZ1... the level was running over 25 minutes and no server.
LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back