Post your Desktop

Jellybones

Lawful Neutral
Just post your desktop here.
(You can get a picture of your desktop by pressing PrintScreenRq.)

desktopnew.png

This is mine's. I was playing Rayman 2 on an emulator and came across this beautiful area at the end of the level, so I printscreen'd it.

I think there was an old topic... or a few... but I like this, so I'll post my current desktop.
zx1vdw.png

Fear my Miku dock buddy. She waves her leek when my iTunes is on.
...and I'm still a T-doll fan. Sorry...
2yo51so.png

Image removed for Curse filter evasion. Upload a censored version.

Ph33r my totally irrelevant background.

O/T: Jellybones 69: Yay, Rayman 2! Have that game on PC (Legit), though refused to change resolution on XP withou crashing. :< (low res is game breaking for me, sadly.)

Naga said:
O/T: Jellybones 69: Yay, Rayman 2! Have that game on PC (Legit), though refused to change resolution on XP withou crashing. :< (low res is game breaking for me, sadly.)

I hear there are some fan-made patches somewhere out there on the interwebz that can fix that. Sadly I have no idea where to get it.

And Spazzo, 2048x768? Man, that's big. Ice, your desktop reminds me of Journey to the Center of the Universe. (I didn't like that movie, but it had some pretty effects.)

Didn't we already have, like, a gazillion "post your desktop" threads? Oh well.

Current Windows desktop (kinda - shot was taken before I got my widescreen monitor):

Desktop12_08.png

Current Linux desktop (Probably won't be changed until ATI rolls out drivers that play more nicely with KDE4):

LooksSharperNow.png

Jellybones69 said:
And Spazzo, 2048x768? Man, that's big.

Not really. It's just two monitors at 1024x768.

Gotta love the custom dual-monitor wallpapers you find on the 'net, though...

But I like my icons.

I also like Royale, but why waste resources on the Themes service when I have so little of them?

Wow, that's a beautiful wallpaper, super.

This has to be the fourth Desktop thread I've seen. Anyway, my current Ubuntu Hardy Desktop:
Screenshot-2-1.png

I'd boot into PCLinuxOS2007, XP and Vista to take screens of those as well, (Yes, I have four OSs installed on my PC, not a good idea. :P) but I'm feeling too lazy right now.

Dr.Pepper said:
Wow, that's a beautiful wallpaper, super.

Interesting thing is that it would make a big difference if that planet wasn't in the background.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back