Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the Scorch Shot from TF2 I see as your avatar? Did you make it yourself?

Greetings Sonic Robo Blast 2 community. My name is Sigmund Froid. The reason for that name is because I visited a website where a user spelt Freud's name as Froid. My first exposure to Sonic Robo Blast 2 started with the prequel to this game, which I considered was a hilarious & rather entertaining game. I was blown away by how the sequel was handled with it's transition to 3D & all. That's all I can really say right now. I'm glad to be here engaging discussion with the fellow Sonic Robo Blast 2 community. Thank you for listening.

Hello, everyone! Been playing SRB2 for quite some time and decided to join the forums.

Normally I'm known in-game as SonicWind, but that name was taken here. Hopefully, that's not an issue.

Hey there, I'm Michael! 18 years-old and I've been playing SRB2 since I was 10! With the release of 2.1 on the way I thought "Hey, why not join the forums?"
Big fan of videogames, usually Nintendo stuff. I also love something called 'Idolm@ster' a lot too! One of my favorite series of all time, aha! :3 I hope to make friends with a lot of you here and I don't mind private messages, so if you want to, why not send one? xD

Hello everyone, i am a certain someone probably a lot of you remember. My name's Kancsar, and i was (kinda) part of the community a long time ago...don't remember me? Lemme help you enlighten your memory, by stating a few key events about me:

- I am the one responsible of a very old SRB2JTE 'Game how-to' series i did: Supervirus, Basics, and HMS123311
- I ran special scripted servers, that i called the Server commands which basically was a quick gamemode changer script, with other obnoxious features
- I complained once about a 2.0.x patch, that it "came way too quick".
- I had a few "alter-egos" on the servers, to not only hide myself from my old friends, but to also act like a different person
- I had a tendency to call people "n00bs", because of the way they acted.

So basically, i was an idiot (and hypocrite) child back in the 1.09.4 and 2.0.x days, and was kinda infamous because of it. (i think, was i?) I started slowly losing interest in SRB2, and left the community. However, that didn't stop me from visiting the game and the forums occasionally, as i started to miss the old days of my SRB2 childhood...if such can be called that...So i made myself a promise: If SRB2 2.1 ever gets released, i'll reintroduce myself to the Message Board community, and see how many people remember me.

And so here i am, now matured and reformed, and i was thinking about opening a new account, but when i tried out if my old account still worked, i decided to keep it, even though i do not wanna see my old posts.

So what happened to me during all these years? Well, as you can see on my avatar, i moved to Ponies, i'm running a "Let's Blind" series, which is about recording myself watching MLP:FiM episode the first time, with STILL the same upload rate as before (read: Utter-slow), I now live in a communal home, I have new friends, still playing video games (and rarely Sonic), and i'm enjoying my life right now.

And now, i came here to see if SRB2 2.1 will bring new or other returning members to the community (although don't expect me to stay here for long), and also will look forward to any of the new patches the devs bring (cough, unlike last time)

And finally, i would like to apologize to any stupid stuff i did back in the past, and hope to see some familiar faces (or others to see me, as a familiar face).
Until then, Hi guys! :D

Edit: Also, i'll be known as "Diskette" in the servers. (My OC pony's name)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm a new user from Germany, 15 years old :)
So please forgive me if I make some slight spelling/grammar mistakes, I'll do my best to prevent them.

I've known and played Srb2 since 2010 and have now followed this board for about a year I think. With the release of 2.1 and my first attempt at designing a map, I decided to join the forums.

Hello everyone, I have been playing this game for around 3 or 2 years and now decided to join the forums.

Sometimes I play games like Valve games and Nintendo games and make music in Famitracker once in a while.

Hope to see you around!

Well, I had no idea this was here. I suppose this should have been my first post...but better late than never, I suppose. ...right?

I've been playing SRB2 since 2010 I believe, or whenever 2.0.6 was new (I know, I've been in it for the long haul), but I decided to make an account here with the advent of 2.1 and all, figuring I could make SOME kind of contribution. Hopefully I'll see you guys around!

Hi again I haven't used this in forever and got my account name on here changed so perhaps it's a good idea to post here maybe??

Hello guys, im dany, my real name is Daniel Lopez Herrera.

I may not look like an wad maker, but i can try them, i also have a youtube channel, maybe one day i can dedicate to make SRB2 2.1.X videos.

I started well, but the admins thinks i didint started well, because of the "Not allowed to do mistakes and crazy language"

I saw people doing like didint, and the correct term is didin't, and they still didint get infractions, i think the admins are rude with me, and i didint do anithing bad!

Hello guys, im dany, my real name is Daniel Lopez Herrera.

I may not look like an wad maker, but i can try them, i also have a youtube channel, maybe one day i can dedicate to make SRB2 2.1.X videos.

I started well, but the admins thinks i didint started well, because of the "Not allowed to do mistakes and crazy language"

I saw people doing like didint, and the correct term is didin't, and they still didint get infractions, i think the admins are rude with me, and i didint do anithing bad!
Considering you seem to be from Spain, the language difficulty isn't surprising. However, your english is mostly okay! the correct spelling of didin't is didn't, and the correct spelling of anithing is anything.

The staff are hard-asses about rule #3, so don't beat yourself up over it. The English language is frankly bullshit.

I don't even remember introducing myself when I first joined the forums, but oh well.
I'm Kyle, a 16 yr. old male in a lil' ol' town in Arkansas and I've been playing this game from time to time since 1.09.4. Used to love that fanmade character, Shadic, which my old name from (Dark Shadic or DS # 1).
I was a very silly kid when I first joined these forums lol.
Anyway, I enjoy rock/hard rock music quite a lot and even some metal here and there. (Slipknot 2014 hopefully :D) I don't have much "talent", but I'm interested in learning to play guitar sometime in the future and major in computer science in college.

Hi,i ZilverXZX,i Play SRB2 since of 2.0.6,and i make music wads(the last of i made i not have more)and i like to explore co-op levels in srb2,a 13 years old male,and i like to play srb2 and Other games

Last edited:
Hello there, I am the boss of the Pure Fat corporation!
Anyway, I just registered a couple days before and I thought this should be my first post. My main reason to be here, is because I want to do custom levels, character wads, etc. Basically, contribute to the community.
As for personal information, I'm a 15 year old male that lives in Spain. I used to play SRB2 1.09, but I never played the 2.0 version (don't remember the reason, and yes, I realize that I haven't played for years). Hobbies: play videogames with friends, drawing, play SRB2? I am not a big fan of Sonic though but I really like this game (because it's so easy costumizable). Well, that's all I have to say.

:-)

Hello everyone it's nice to meet you. Like the guys above I didn't know was here until after my first post so sorry about that. I'm 19 years old and I live in the united states.

My reason for joining this site, was to learn about how you guys program the wads of SRB2 so that I could learn to do the same. I've always wanted to learn how to program video games since I was a kid and this is a good chance to learn.

I suppose I'll make this my first post, yes? In any case, hello, I'm Katwover. My real name is Bryson, and I've known Sonic Robo Blast 2 since... what was it, late 2012? I'll say how I came across this truely fantastic fangame, later. I may create a few WADs here and there, few and far between maybe, but my nature is not to be a sucky-WAD factory, hopefully. As for my talents... well, recently I've been practicing alot with FL Studio with MIDI files and such... And my interests- I enjoy most of the games I have, whether it be on my Playstation 2, 3, Nintendo DS, 3DS (two of them), or my PC. In terms of Sonic games, my first ever was Sonic Heroes, back in 2006 for my first console, the PS2; I still have both working to this day. However, I really became a fan of Sonic for... actually, going on for almost 2 years now ever since I once wanted Sonic Generations for the PS3 my mom was going to get for her birthday and... well now. Somehow I got my mom involved in this. I think I said enough. That's a wrap up for my introduction, folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back