Any of you still playing or are you "retired?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't play SRB2 that much. Maybe a few times a week. The only time SRB2 interest me is when a new mod is release, or a new version of SRB2 is out. I remember playing SRB2 alot when 2.0 came out last year (a year already?!). But I do spend time on the forums every day.

YAY! I"M POSTING AND I STILL PLAY!!!

I find SRB2 quite fun. If I'm not playing I'm mapping and vice versa.

Eh, I finished single player mode with Sonic and I don't really feel like starting again with Tails or Knuckles. Once in a great while I may run through Arid Canyon Zone 1 for the heck of it.

I'll probably play more once an update with new levels is released.

I'm definitely active, although not as active as I used to be.. still active.

I host my server, Garee's [word] [word], at least once a fortnight. (Fun fact: The two [word]s always have alliteration)
SRB2 still stays in my mind as one of my favourite fangames. I've been playing for 4-5 years now! ^^

I end up jumping from player to vaycay :P Since I installed Linux, I've been playing way more. Only reason why is because of the limited support that Linux has for games. Often, I spend my time just playing Skulltag, Hedgewars, SRB2, visiting Whirled, and trying to figure out how to record stuff off my system. Stupid Fraps...

I would consider myself active. There are those times though when I sometimes don't play SRB2 for over a week. I've been away from home lately (visiting family for the summer) so I haven't played SRB2 for 2 weeks. I'll be back by monday though. As for the forums, I don't post too often, but I always check the threads and such to see if I missed anything.

I don't play anywhere near as much as I did in the first six-eight months of my playing 'career', but I try to maintain a decent amount of playtime.

I'm mostly retired...

I got bored of this community, and moved into different communities outside Sonic (that doesn't mean i'm retired staying on the Sonic franchise), which has netplay games aswell...though i may join SRB2 servers, if i decide to, hence mostly retired...

I don't play SRB2 online anymore, but I still do play single player. And, of course I still work on SRB2 projects.

I don't play at all anymore. SRB2 screws up my mouse every time I finish playing it, so it makes all aspects of SRB2 annoying. Even map editing becomes frustrating because I can't playtest it.

I've only played online once or twice maybe. I've really only played SRB2 for the single player mode. I play through it every once in a while, just like I do with the genesis games :P

So I wouldn't say I'm retired.

I started to rarely play now. I'll probably won't play online anymore because of the crappy servers and since I can't host but I most of the time hang on IRC. As others said, I'm more interested into other games such as Skulltag.

Last edited:
I rarely ever play nowadays. I dunno, I can probably get back into it some time again, but I'm more into mapping for Garry's Mod, making stuff for MUGEN, and spriting for Megaman: Time Tangent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back