SRB2 v2.0.6 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, when in SRB2, I'm in Open GL mode. However, just as 2.0.5 came out, Open GL has begun to run slowly. The higher the resolution, the slower it gets. My graphics card isn't too bad, I can play Quake and Halo without any problems. Anyone got any advice?
Yeah, download 2.0.6.

Normally, when in SRB2, I'm in Open GL mode. However, just as 2.0.5 came out, Open GL has begun to run slowly. The higher the resolution, the slower it gets. My graphics card isn't too bad, I can play Quake and Halo without any problems. Anyone got any advice?
I had the same thing happen with me. Here is how to fix: Run Srb2-Go to options-video options- 3D card options , Then change the Texture Filter. For me it works best with "Nearest." Hope that helps!

One more question...(don't worry, i'm not complaining now)

If you guys say that tuneslots in the new music.dta has been "mixed up"...then uhh...can we have an updated list of them for the SRB2 Wiki? Sometime?

One more question...(don't worry, i'm not complaining now)

If you guys say that tuneslots in the new music.dta has been "mixed up"...then uhh...can we have an updated list of them for the SRB2 Wiki? Sometime?
You can edit the SRB2 Wiki, you know...

I've noticed that the invincibility theme seems to be using a different drum kit. I might be wrong, though.

According to the private repository, music.dta has been edited 3 times since SRB2ME's launch: One to reorganize the trunk, one to fix the svn props, and my own changes. The former two revisions didn't affect the contents of the file, and I never touched the invincibility theme.

Unrelated: 4000 get.

Last edited:
My OGL was fine in 2.0.5, then whatever you changed killed it. I guess I'll just have to do without the MS because even now Software is ridiculously < OGL. Just putting it out there...
specst.png

According to the private repository, music.dta has been edited 3 times since SRB2ME's launch: One to reorganize the trunk, one to fix the svn props, and my own changes. The former two revisions didn't affect the contents of the file, and I never touched the invincibility theme.

Unrelated: 4000 get.

Hmm, somebody did touch the Credits tune though. The BG piano became more noticeable

Correct, the credits tune was modified. The piano track was recorded live and dubbed in, replacing the synthesized piano that used to occupy that space.

was there a fixed Socedit? the version I have can't see the blank socs it makes. and I've even closed and reopened the program

Scratch that, it was looking in the wrong directory.

Last edited:
1) Download and install torrenting program. (utorrent, BitTorrent, etc.)
2) Get .torrent file from first post link.
3) Run torrent, wait 3 days for download to finish. (Less if folks actually seed it.)
4) ????
5) PROFIT!

How many people actually use the torrent? I'd seed it if a lot of people download it. But I'd need the torrent first. Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back