Bulmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulmer is a reference to the surname of one of the guys who came up with the music for the game. He composed the 'old' intro (most of which has been redone for the intro you see today), the game's main theme tune, GFZ1, GFZ2 and the boss theme. Pedants will no doubt hasten to add that he didn't really 'compose' the main theme and it was stolen from Sonic & Knuckles blablabla yada yada, but he came up with the first MIDI file which was used for the next 10+ years, and it seems to have stuck! ;)

He, like AJ, is an enormously talented individual. I believe he and his girlfriend are now working on their own comic book series...es these days.

Last edited:
The above person is doing their own comic series. Just like Johnny said he was doing. So I bet they are the same person...?

Sonikku, you forgot to mention he also did the credits theme. Other pedants will point out it is Metropolis zone. (If anyone cares, you can find a longer version of the Metropolis remix on vgmusic, look for a MIDI by David "Omni" Bulmer)

Hehe, yeah. The first time we entered a castle with 4 people in our group in NSMBWii, we started saying it wasn't Roy's one =P

Those are completely awesome.

The fact that Sonikku came back to make this post is remarkable in itself. SonicMaster will soon come to cherish this moment as I have.

Did he do the a cappella all by himself with multiple recordings? Or with other people? Either way is impressive. It's a very nice arrangement. I'm just curious xD

EDIT: All himself :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back