Mickey mouse fans what is your favourite videogame character?

ZEl

Biggest Mickey mouse fan
Hmm. I was thinking that for mickey fans Who will be their favourite videogame character.
So thats the question.
Answer on the theard.

Well I was a Mickey mouse fan for about *pulls out notes* well uh - ah the first two years of my childhood so I guess my opinion counts.

Now yes my favorite video game character is-

images

But I've been a Sonic fan for most of my life Soo...

My favorite Mickey mouse game is epic Mickey 2 because it was fun for me and it looks great.

Oh, I remember some game where I played for Mickey Mouse, but it was probably 14 years ago. I would like to find this game again. I really liked it, but I don't remember anything except jelly and apples.

I don't know if there are any Mickey Mouse fans here? I know that games used to come out. And I know that cartoons are on now. But they are for small children

Hey I like Epic mickey 2 too!

Well I was a Mickey mouse fan for about *pulls out notes* well uh - ah the first two years of my childhood so I guess my opinion counts.

Now yes my favorite video game character is-

images

But I've been a Sonic fan for most of my life Soo...

My favorite Mickey mouse game is epic Mickey 2 because it was fun for me and it looks great.

I like Mickey mouse all of my life and sonic too and my favourite videogame of Mickey is Epic mickey 2 too! We are similar pal.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back