• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerl.WAD- updated July 18th, 2009- 2:20 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrispy said:
I don't think he ever flew in sonic Battle unless you gave him rouges run.

Correction, you have to give him Rouge's jump skill to make him fly, but you needed Rouge's double-jump ability to cancel fight. (still have Sonic Battle)

I say he should have Sonic's run speed and animation (and use DisableSpeedAdjust in your OBJCTCFG so he doesn't hit his fastrunning animation, ala Battle), a thok that doesn't bring you to full speed (like the Sonic Ballet card), and the color change should affect his eyes only (like the Fight Pose cards). I think Ultimate Emerl should be his Super form, if he has to have one WHICH HE DOESN'T
In seriousness, I also say that it would be neat to do something odd and unique with the whole "card system" gimmick. Maybe have the final Emerl.wad released with an incomplete OBJCTCFG, and invite people to modify it to make their own Emerl? That would be neat. Of course I'm just ranting, and you don't need to pay attention if you don't want to.
[spoiler:af6d6ba000]I haven't been here in ages, so I wanted to catch up...[/spoiler:af6d6ba000]

If I did that then the MD5 data would **** up and mess up netplay. Like I said before I was going to ask Kalaron to help with this in SRB2CB to make it semi-flexible to be more Emerl-ish. Plus, his running will be using his jet pack (Since he HAS one and I find it retarded that he never uses it).

I know that he doesn't need a Superform but I wish to give him one. :P (there have been weirder things, like Dr. Pepper's Darkspine Blaze :U)

Anyway, I stopped being lazy/busy and finished his A4A6 frame.
72c2t4.jpg

Don't evade the curse filter
Sorry, thought it wasn't as bad if you only include the first letter. My bad. :|

Hyper Shadic X said:
If I did that then the MD5 data would **** up and mess up netplay. Like I said before I was going to ask Kalaron to help with this in SRB2CB to make it semi-flexible to be more Emerl-ish. Plus, his running will be using his jet pack (Since he HAS one and I find it retarded that he never uses it).

I know that he doesn't need a Superform but I wish to give him one. :P (there have been weirder things, like Dr. Pepper's Darkspine Blaze :U)

Anyway, I stopped being lazy/busy and finished his A4A6 frame.
72c2t4.jpg

Wow, that's pretty good. I hope you can release it soon.

These are good sprites! Keep up the good work and this will definitly be done before SRB2 1.1.

filio said:
These are good sprites! Keep up the good work and this will definitly be done before SRB2 1.1.

http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?t=18038'

Now i know how Mystic feels, sort of.

Thanks for the compliments guys. :3

And dangit ground, I was gonna make the back sprite. Just timed out on my computer. D:

Ah well, less work for me. :P

Now onto the easy-squeezy walk frames :3 (IMO they're not that hard since the basic frames were set up, however this is really my first time making a character WAD so I could be wrong).

And also, please don't make him as fast as Sonic.
I'd reccomend 34 for his speed.
But overall, this is an excellent wad and I
really look foward to playing with it.

Chrispy said:
You never did the front corner frame
I like the back corner though.
Hyper Shadic X said:

O' Contrare(sp)! ;P (Also Chrispy's a staff member? WHAT IZ DIZ?!? *banned*)

H Y P E R said:
Trust me, walking frames are not easy squeezy.

Before my parents shipped me off to Hershey Park I was doing okay with the walking frames (fine, walking FRAME). It's not exactly THAT hard IMO. I'm still basing it off of Sonic and it's coming out... Okay. I don't like how the legs are coming out though (Never was that good with detail :/)

...So yeah. Got nothing for ya today but will TR to see if I can continue this tomorrow. If not, the day after (man I want my freakin' Pandora to get here so I can use some kind of Linux MS Paint and have this done quicker)[/quote]

Chrispy said:
Oh, I forgot about that.
Also I recently got promoted to Staff member/Judge. :D

How DID that happen, anyway? I know you did the staff a favor, but what was the favor?

Well, I wanna say you finished Knuckles, but you haven't finished your own pack so I wouldn't count on it.
But to know what favor you did the staff was so good that made get the position...whoo. Oh well, I can wait.

I was confused at how you became a staff member too. Especially when it happened when I was gone for one day.

BTW: Jellybones, just because he didn't finish his Knuckles wad doesn't mean that he couldn't do the ME one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back