Sonia.wad my first work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uffa91

This is my first wad, so it isn't perfect! ^^'
But I've worked quite hard to make it.......
what do you think about it?
She can fly (I don't know why, it should be "double jump").....but there isn't the super form.

this is the link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l17hmt

- I'm italian, so..sorry if my English isn't perfect! -

*cough* most of this WAD is a recolor. *coughcharacterselectcough* She doesn't have many shades. Try again.

Your English isn't that bad, compared to other people's.

However, recolours are frowned upon in this MB, and you need to post some screens so we can see what the WAD is like.

*cough* *Cough* that's one of the few frames that are not recolored. And most of the mabck frames are recolored.

srb20046.png

I like your WAD!
Great job, but why are diferent the Sonic´s hair in A5 Sprite?

Monster: My English is the Worst, Im spanish!

I sure hope you don't plan to make this the final version, it still needs a lot of work. You still need to fix the hair/spines on the back frames on most of the sprites in here. But other than that it looks pretty good.

Well i dislike recolors like the rest but if alot of effort has been put in it could become a decent character I guess.

cool

Whoa! That frame of the front side is really good!!!! Just make a few adjustments on the other frames then it would be a masterpiece. Keep up the good work!

Although I have a hate for recolours, this isn't that bad. It actually looks somewhat original. It's better than the over powered super hyper mega ultra shaodnicsonictailsamyknuckles.

I never really liked Sonia, but this WAD is quite impressive for a first one, keep up the good work. :) It's too well done to be called a recolor, 'edit' would be a nicer way of putting it, much like how my Blaze WAD was an edit of Sonic.
Just for those of you who don't know, Sonia was Sonic's sister in Sonic Underground, a very short-lived cartoon series I never bothered to watch. :P I'm only saying this because not too many people know about that show, I remember the Manic WAD topic was locked once. :P

of course it's a "beta" version....
I've to work a lot before release the "final version"..don't worry!

You really need to fix those spines. You must've used a deviantArt fanart for reference.

Edit: How bout a mutiple-angle group of screenshots from the show's first episode?

Note: In the right-hand shot, the hair's length can be seen, and the chunk of hair on the extreme right is there because that shot was taken while she was standing by a mirror. [/WTFblocker]
soniasheetix7.png

Wow, this thing really does look nice; you put a lot of work in the spriting! Props for the nice design, dude; it reminds me of sonic underground so many times over. Now to just add in a backpack and we'd have an exact replica. With enough skill; you could make the other 2, as well!

well, Sonic already exists...........
and....about Manic, I thought to make him too, but it's better if I finish Sonia before, right?
Maybe she looks nice, but there is a lot to do before saying that she's finished!

Uffa91 said:
well, Sonic already exists...........
and....about Manic, I thought to make him too, but it's better if I finish Sonia before, right?
Maybe she looks nice, but there is a lot to do before saying that she's finished!
Agree'd, one wad at a time seems the best idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back