It's back... (SRB2 Mumble that is!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now's a good time for people to join in the Mumble server. With the OLDC about to go live, we could have a real hammy time in here.

Mumble is easily a recommended client, but I've grown tired of having 4 different clients installed for every voice chat I'm in. I've recently opted to make a RaidCall group. The client is free, the server is free, it has Youtube embedding in the chat, easy sound setting management with the ability to use foobar2000 for music playback. Channel management is a tad weak with no sub-subchannels (subchannel within a subchannel in a channel) but administration and moderation are effective, and the UI is comfortable enough.

You have to register an account, but this means less mucking with IP addresses, and wasting internal computer resources to manage a server.
53ad72d50b14048df578e543182bf3bf.png

Though, it comes to preference. Some want Mumble, some Ventrilo, some TS3. It's hard to please everyone.

EDIT: I got more pictures, including stuff like the queue, and announcements.
2e501fa253bbea560e917e3981b4a8be.png

ead635b77bbd561853b59ca3f3718729.png

ade11b0f73932f955fc10317a4f85ff1.png

Last edited:
Mumble was actually pretty great last night. We got a whole lot of people in the room and shared opinions over the OLDC maps. I hope it stays this active, cause usually the activity just tends to die down after events like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back