Rouge.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rouge does look a little cute... to knux...

Someone do me Mecha Ashura My program's down so I can't do it

EDIT: this is not supposed to be a spam

MechaAshura said:
Someone do me Mecha Ashura My program's down so I can't do it

EDIT: this is not supposed to be a spam, I'm just breaking the rules
Fixed. Watch yourself.

Besides there's already Mecha Sonic. Just make him green and you've got Mecha Ashura.

A sally wad, huh? cool.

About the Rouge: Seems just like she does in SA2 but with the classic outfit. Cool. :)

I was playing and she only used the running sprites when she went very fast. Usually the running sprites are used a good number below that. Try this.
Code:
runspeed = 22
Other than that keep up the good work.

What happen to the Nsonic.wad?

Oh, and GREAT job on the Rouge.wad, ***** 5 star wad.

zck2020 said:
I believe Nsonic was canceled. :(

*sniff* oh well... *sniff* oh don't mind me... *moarsniff* just continue with your *omgsniff* your... *crying* *shot*

Okay, I just had enough of talking about other wads in a topic that is supposed to be about rouge. I split the topic so all the posts related to sally is now in editing. Next time you need to make an entirely new topic instead of using a released one.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I don't think I'll make the heroes rouge, it would probabl just be a waste of time.
I'd personally continue this if I had time, but I have other WADs that need attention first, like my Blaze and Shadow riders. It'd just be another useless recolor anyway, we already have a decent Rouge. There is no point in it unless the sprites were completely revamped, and that's a lot of frames to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back